The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: what is the protocol for finding items in a crafting station?  (Read 375 times)

Riven

what is the protocol for finding items in a crafting station?
« on: September 06, 2011, 04:36:05 pm »
I found a crafting station that had 12 boxes. I checked 2 boxes and they had crafting resources in them.  I believe that can cause lag to leave items in a crafting station. Do I take the items? Or leave them, hoping the original owner returns to take them?

2nd question - if I put a box of craftable resources in a crafting station, will I be able to craft with those items, or do I need to unpack them from the box?

thanks!

gilshem ironstone

Re: what is the protocol for finding items in a crafting station
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 04:57:34 pm »
In answer to your 1st question.  The usual protocol is to take the items and post something on the forums so the person can come claim them.  If that is too much weight or room for you to carry, then I think you can safely leave them as well.  Not sure how trashing the items is viewed, so I would err on the side of not doing so.

In answer to your second question, you can just plop the box right on the station and the resources will be used up.  Most convenient.

Alatriel

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 05:23:30 pm »
Due to the crash yesterday there may have been a duplication issue as well.  So, definitely post something, and if the other person has what it was that you found already, trashing the items is the best plan of action.

Riven

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 05:40:00 pm »
can't log on the rest of the day - they are in a tinker's forge or oven at Center craft hall - if anyone can grab them....

Riven

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 08:25:43 pm »
okay, logged for 5 minuts and picked up the items. i'll post in market hall.
thanks all!