The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Garnet Stonesmythhy DT due to stat reduction bug  (Read 2336 times)

Zen

• Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
Garnet Stonesmythhy DT due to stat reduction bug
« on: December 27, 2005, 07:24:00 pm »
I have filed a DT Removal Request directly relating to this bug.

I had died on Rilara in the Taur'en Hills about 12:00 pm CST on 12/27/2005. When I respawned I had a stat reduction of -6.

I then contacted the GM's on the DM channel and asked why? minerva answered me in a tell saying that she didn't know why. As I didn't know eather I kept playing and tried to get to my grave moving very slow. At the Plains of Caitlin the Overweight Griffon caught me and it was this death that the Soul Mother visited me thus I receved a DT.

I then respawned and my stat reduction was a normal -4 this time and I was able to get my grave.

orth

RE: Garnet Stonesmythhy DT due to stat reduction bug
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 07:30:00 pm »
Are you saying being bugged gives you a free ride at anything?

orth

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 07:38:00 pm »
-6 just doesn't make sense, a respawn skin is -4, now I could maybe understand -8... 6 is just real weird.

Zen

• Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2005, 09:17:00 pm »
Well free pass no.
and my Str is 10 and that bugged skin had me at 4 then the good skin had me at 6.

Orth I dont even pretend to know how this stuff works

I just want you to know about it

If I get the DT removed good & If I get the DT removed and the exp back GROOVY :)

And if I dont get anything oh well. But for you orth I just want you to know it happened.

blonde

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 07:17:00 am »
Try to get a screenshot of this kind of thing when it happens. You obviously noticed something was wrong.