The NWN Persistent World > Bioware Issues

Keeps crashing in Roldem

(1/3) > >>

Blackguy:
Oki first time I crashed in the River of Death in the Kingdoms of Roldem. When I tried to log in, I crashed before the loading screen was finished. I talked to Pan as hes was online and he moved me one area back. That fixed the problem. Then I move into the dungeon that is across the river. And I die on the second level, I respawn, and my bindstone is in the jungle Village on roldem, but before the screen can load thorugh, I crash again. and now I cant log in with Gotak since I crash everytime I try to load it up. Not sure how this can be fixed, if its enuff to be moved back to a place wher eI was before.

EventHorizon:
Dorganath if you are reading this, I think it is the same problem that Alantha had at corax lake a while back.
Some "flag"? or whatever it is recognizing his location. Something in his file thinks he is on the wrong server and boots him?
Posting here since I was asked to by Gotak. Hope you sort it out soon, we were doing great, eh, well pretty good anyways *cough* meteor storm *cough*

Dorganath:
I can't see a problem with his data in terms of location. If it's a crash, it could be some funky graphics card thing. Try logging into West and let the auto-port do it's magic.

Blackguy:
I alreay tried that, and it ports me back to where I bound my soul, and crashes!

Blackguy:
Problem fixed it self, not sure how. I will try not to die again here :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version