The NWN Persistent World > Bioware Issues

server pings

(1/4) > >>

silverblades:
Is ther any way possible to limit the number of sites that gamespy brings up when you (join internet game) i try to use the filters  but that doesnt seem to cut the number of sites that gamespy brings up. so i have to immediately hit (favorites) tab at top so i only see layo east west and central. sometimes i dont catch it in time and it brings up about 600 sites at once. Reason being is Im at a hotel and this DSL thinks im a virus on their system because im seeking out so many servers at once so it shuts me down. then i call a LAN line administrator for best western adn they turn me back on again after i reset my IP address.

Is there another loader i can use to go directly to Layonara..there used to be one, but i think it went belly up with a new version up for Layo ..could be wrong..*shrugs* ..Help me out computer ninja's.

crazedgoblin:
what i do is have Layo on the history tab and when i log on i cancel the bit were it attempts to get all the games so it then defults to history and layo is there

silverblades:
mmm *thinks* ill try it now that im at home so's it dont shut me down ..thanks.

Jilseponie Wyndon:
There is  a favorites tab you can put your fav sites under.  Its what I do.  I can find all the layo servers that way w/out scrolling down the long list.

~ Jil

Etinfall:
I just join lan game. It remembers the last server you were on. Course, I do not play any other servers so it works for me.

Etinfall

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version