The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: delivery bug?- moved from general discussion  (Read 1620 times)

scifibarbie

delivery bug?- moved from general discussion
« on: October 06, 2019, 06:23:24 pm »
HI guys,

So i am trying to make a delivery but the NPC im delivering too isnt anywhere to be found.
Is there a time from the time of pickup before the NPC is supposed to spawn?

Specifically Im making a delivery from merin frin to maram sapple in fort vehl town center....but the NPC is no where to be found.

I have everything to deliver..just no npc

silverblades

Re: delivery bug?- moved from general discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 06:46:56 pm »
some towns their in random places while others they can be found in the same place.  I at times cannot locate the vendor either.  Not much else to do besides run around holding the Tab key. I've found them behind doors before, or outside the castle walls. If you have to goods to deliver no one else can get the job. So no worries about that. Once you get the jobs goods, it will drop off the listing so others aren't going there looking for work.

I never had a person I couldn't find once I had the goods to deliver. Typically I have trouble finding the jobs giver.  Best i can offer is look harder.
There can be only One.

Nyralotep

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 06:53:27 pm »
I think the job last 5 days and after that a new job will take it's place. Also someone else may have also done it before you completed it.

scifibarbie

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 07:39:18 pm »
Yeah..sh is tough one to find. Ive done the run around with tab key open, and opened every door that wasnt locked. Hence my frustration. She isnt even playng dice with the stable boy.

I will give it annother whirl and see what i find..

orth

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 07:42:36 pm »
The NPC was on a tower lookout, I moved him down and removed that location as a potential random one.

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer, davidhoff