The NWN Persistent World > Bug Reports

Disappearing Magic

(1/9) > >>

Alazira:
Description: Every so often, I'll be playing Jillian (and it's only her, not my other characters) and all my buffs disappear.  If anyone tries to rebuff me, those buffs disappear.  It's sporadic, with no known trigger.  It is annoying and probably deadly to have your buffs just randomly disappear.  It has been happening for months, if not her whole life.  Only solution I have found is to log all the way out of NWN and back in, but then I still have to hope someone around me has more buffs for me.  

Location: Anywhere I happen to be.  Below ground, above ground, fighting areas, cities, etc.

Verified: Most recent witnesses were cbnicholson and Serissa

Reproducable: It happens spordically, so not reproducable on request.

Lance Stargazer:
Hello Alazira

Could you please format your request with this format

It will also help us greatly if you let us know where are the areas that usually happen ,

Thank you,

cbnicholson:
Specifically this time was the diamond area in the deep after the no magic area.

Dorganath:
Have you verified that your buffs are going away by looking at your character window and making sure all the increases and things are gone?  Sometimes the icons at the top of the game window disappear but don't necessarily reflect the correct state of your character's magical enhancements.

gilshem ironstone:
I seem to recall Daniella having a similar problem relating to the use of Divine Might and/or Shield.  I am going to investigate...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version