The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: permanent loss of several character stats- abigail firesteed  (Read 2505 times)

scifibarbie

permanent loss of several character stats- abigail firesteed
« on: April 05, 2020, 12:28:50 am »
Date 4apr20

reproducable- apparently so

problem- permanent loss of character stats after relogging onto LAYO after dying and respawning.

Link to original and updated request for stast to be fixed originally postedin disputes/ grievances

https://forums.layonara.com/disputes-grievances-request-for-reimbursements/permanent-loss-of-severla-character-stats-abi-firesteed/msg10455690/#msg10455690

Today was the second time it has happened. I posted screenshots to the bugs forum on discord showing her stat changes after resting  and upon relogging onto the server.  I did receive the notice that her soul was restored upon logging back onto the  server.

The same thing happened almost a month ago, when Abi was forcibly respawned. I logged off before being restored and upn relogging and resting i had lost 2-3 stat points. I didnt notice it until i looked athe stat bar nad saw my lvl 8 & 9 spells were missng. Took me a little bit to figure out i had lost several stat points across the board. I realized it was across the board as INT and Wis werent modified due to gear and she could no longer cast ranger spells, as her stats were too low.

Help me Orthy Dorg Kenobi  :)
Your my only hope

The following users thanked this post: Talia, davidhoff

orth

Re: permanent loss of several character stats- abigail firesteed
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 12:10:50 pm »
The 3 missing points have been restored to Abi's character.

The following users thanked this post: scifibarbie, davidhoff, willhoff

anything