The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Dwarven Moot with the Stonesmasher Brothers  (Read 2668 times)

Riven

Dwarven Moot with the Stonesmasher Brothers
« on: July 04, 2019, 10:32:14 am »
//
Starting a brainstorming thread here on when the majority of dwarves can meet with the Stonesmasher Brothers to talk about carving a dwarven home in the Ire Mountains.

Known dwarves interested (and there may be others): Bron, Khrom, Jinn, Gumbo, Van.
Most or all of them heard from Bron in-game that Rocky, of the Stonesmashers, would be in Center soon (sounded like this weekend?).

And idealy we should meet another time earlier, or an hour before Rocky gets there, to talk together (or brainstorm OOC below) about what the home could look like. Ideally, the place has enough small/modest rooms that a dozen dwarves (or two dozen or more?) could call it their home. Rooms large enough for a bed, a few furnishings. and a few chests. 

I'm available online Friday night anytime after 8:30 PM EST, or Sunday anytime after 4 PM EST.

The following users thanked this post: willhoff

Tobias

Re: Dwarven Moot with the Stonesmasher Brothers
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 10:41:03 am »
I'm available pretty much any time after 830pm est,

We can talk it over in game and if a deal is done then we can discuss it OOC. More than likely I will be the one making the area so I can take everyone's ideas and try to incorporate it into the home. 

The following users thanked this post: Riven, willhoff

orth

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 01:31:30 pm »
For the record I'm probably just going to try to find a time when you guys are all online and not in the middle of some swamps or such and you folks/I have the time to do the meeting.

The following users thanked this post: Riven, willhoff

willhoff

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 02:58:34 pm »
I am free usually after 8 pm est on weekdays.  Weekends are hit and miss.

Script Wrecked

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 10:38:07 pm »
Sounds like a great opportunity to dig too greedily and too deep... ^^

The following users thanked this post: Tobias, Chazzler