The World of Layonara  Forums

Linked Events

• Raiders of the lost crypt - Episode VII "Aces high, kin: October 03, 2020

Author Topic: Raiders of the lost crypt - Episode VII "Aces high, kings low"  (Read 3578 times)

Xiaobeibi

Raiders of the lost crypt - Episode VII "Aces high, kings low"
« on: September 29, 2020, 05:43:10 pm »
Raiders of the lost crypt - Episode VII
*Messages are sent out across the lands that a party of exploration is gathering in Miritrix by the campfire*

//Saturday exploring/dungeon crawling - going somewhere "new" each time (unless it is to return to a place we failed). The aim is simply for all to have fun while seeing (or re-seeing) some of the great areas of the server.

ALL ARE WELCOME!

Destination: 4 Kings (pending party)
Hour: Helsinki: 21:00, Copenhagen 20:00, London: 19:00, New York: 14:00, Chicago: 13:00, San Francisco: 11:00
Date: Saturday the 3rd of October

Bring plenty of potions & bandages and don’t forget to stock up on soul stones (and imprint)!

Episode list
I.   The unGlittering Isles: Total party kill
II.   Walach’s with a touch of orc: Victory
III.  Trolling Khalziras: Victory
IV.  Withering Scarabs: Victory
V.  Shadison Wiped: Victory
Intermezzo: Cleanswept Canyons: Victory
Intermezzo part deux: Lighting up the shadows: Victory
VI.  "the lost episode"
VII.  Aces high, kings low

To make things run smoother please (courtesies - these really do make my life a lot easier)
•   Try to be on time – if you do get delayed (I have been late due to wifi issues) send a message on Discord
•   Quickslot the AFK emote and use it every time you go AFK
•   If you crash and can’t get back in or RL interferes and you suddenly have to log – please either put it in the general Layonara channel on Discord or PM me on discord
•   If you need a break, let me know and I will arrange one
•   We have regular breaks around the in-game resting – if you need a cup of coffee, a snack or a bio this is the time to do it
•   Please try and wait for looters and healers before moving on even if you are a battlerager – is a courtesy to the player not character

The following users thanked this post: Dorax Windsmith, Chazzler, Hellblazer, Brutus_Clawfoot

Dorax Windsmith

Re: Raiders of the lost crypt - Episode VII "Aces high, kings low"
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 09:23:15 am »
Thank you!  I will bring Gunder, the Dwarven Voraxian Battle Cleric!  "Bast'rds beware!"

The following users thanked this post: Chazzler, Hellblazer, Xiaobeibi, davidhoff, willhoff

Chazzler

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 10:52:37 am »
I'll try to be on time, I'll drag Görmungard to Hilm to wait for you fellows.

The following users thanked this post: Dorax Windsmith, Xiaobeibi

Dorax Windsmith

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 02:13:07 pm »
*nods* Aye kin! Oi believe if Gorm an' Gunder on da battlefield at da same toime we cannae be defeated!  (Challenge thrown down!)

silverblades

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 02:39:12 am »
SHAOLIN SHOWDOWN!
There can be only One.

The following users thanked this post: Dorax Windsmith, Hellblazer