The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Brewmaster CDQ list  (Read 1793 times)

lonnarin

Brewmaster CDQ list
« on: February 22, 2014, 11:14:13 pm »
Noticed I never set this up proper! So here it goes. Will try to keep this current from the other thread listed below. Here are the slots! For those interested, please PM me all pertinant data about the following below this post - all persons involved -Links to the Character Submissions/CDTs of said characters -What you are looking for in a CDQ- very important. I want to taylor these to fit your goals and aspirations! At least a paragraph or two please for the direction and rewards you intend -Availability! If it's a single CDQ, when are you available? GCDQ, hash together what times are best for you  *note, since the forum wipe this list is outdated, now accepting new CDQ requests!*

The following users thanked this post: cbnicholson, Anamnesis, Ravemore, Lance Stargazer, RollinsCat, Aphel

mumbles

Putting my foot in the door
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 11:02:20 am »

Putting my foot in the door  for a cdq(s) fo r Riley (will) to go rogue (if its approved)

mumbles

Rileys CDQ is good to go mate
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 04:45:29 pm »

Rileys CDQ is good to go mate if your willing to run it ,i m ment to point you in the direction of the submittion but for some reason  copy and paste wont work

lonnarin

Excellent! I see the update
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 09:39:44 pm »

Excellent! I see the update in the submissions section.  What time would be best for you?  I'm typically free from 8pm-12am EST every day other than Sat, Sun, Mon & Tues.  And I think this Wednesday we have a GM meeting around then.

mumbles

Im Gmt +1 most days are good
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 06:34:41 am »

Im Gmt +1 most days are good now ive finish my degree  and dont start my marsters till september  , so aslong as its not the middle of the night

Brutus_Clawfoot

Hey Mumbles, I'd love to jump
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 12:55:57 am »

Hey Mumbles, I'd love to jump in on your bit, but I'll understand if you don't think Mangus will be a good fit. Whatever works for you boss, and I can do what ever day or goofey hour you need.

mumbles

i can do 2pm est fella , il
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 03:58:21 am »

i can do 2pm est fella , il see you today i cant get into private messages to reply so i thought id let you know this way

lonnarin

Riley has completed his CDQ
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 04:42:00 pm »

Riley has completed his CDQ series and is now good to apply for rogue levels!  Congratulations!

RollinsCat

In line to do something with
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2014, 12:04:25 pm »

In line to do something with Lola and her seer potential. Let the torture begin.

Addendum: If it would make it more fun, feel free to make it an open quest to involve other pc's.

Teo

Want to get Kel on here for
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2015, 10:21:07 pm »

Want to get Kel on here for his Assassin CDQ's!

Need 20 hours worth, mostly avalible on Fridays, after about 7 MST

lonnarin

Should be good to go on the
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2015, 12:09:07 am »

Should be good to go on the assassin CDQ's Kelvaron.  When's your next availiable night, this upcoming Friday?

cbnicholson

Requesting a CDQ for Jo
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 08:21:30 am »

Requesting a CDQ for Jo Poetr. I believe you know why.   Availability M- F 3:30 pm CST - 10 pm CST.  Weekends with notice.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

lonnarin

>:D  Finishing up Kel's
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2016, 06:56:44 pm »

>:D  Finishing up Kel's tonight then yes, Jo could use some atonement.