Last Updated: 3/25/2006  

Expectation of timeframe
: Whenever you're around bub.

CDQ Queue
1 - Ketilbjorn Svadi - Chongo

Pseudonym

Re: Coyote
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 10:13:42 pm »
As discussed, (placeholder) request for a CDQ for Arkolio de'Averlain. Details coming your way in a PM.

Chongo

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 09:16:52 pm »
Talan, redistributing labor as discussed, pm'ing you with the details right about.... now.

Pseudonym

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 04:37:00 pm »

Not sure if this post is necessary, but just to confirm as per my PM that I want to withdraw my CDQ request.

Cheers.

Jearick Hgar

RE: Coyote
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 02:19:59 pm »
Hey, i would like to Request a CDQ for Tath.

Tath came to Mistone a little over a year ago from an islated Island named Gionda in hsi language and Dion in Mainlandish. Since being in Mistone he has found out about these warriors of the north called "bear warriors" he has tried to Tap into his inner strength by himself in an attempt to Learn the ways of the Bear Warrior, but oviously he's failed thus far. He wants to learn to become a bear warrior for two main reasons:

1) He beileves that there is no better physical repusintation of one's strength than the bear, and His god Ni'!a (Pyrtechron) Teaches strength and battle. He feels by ataining this training he willb e able to show his strength to hsi god.

2) he also wishes to bring magic to his tribe, and by learning some of it himself, he can easier teach it. The Bear Warrior would help his tribe hunt for they could be a bear amongst bears and turn on them for meat and skins. The bear has alot of both.

Ever since hearign that the Bear Warriors are from the North he Has been training himself for the treck North to where they dwell so that he may Ask one to teach him the ways of the bear warrior and to train under them.

Here's a link to his bio so that you may get a better understanding of exactly who he is. thansk in advanced =D

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=33413&posts=17&start=1

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 11:23:41 am »
Jearick Hgar - 2/7/2007  3:19 PM

Tath came to Mistone a little over a year ago from an islated Island named Gionda in hsi language and Dion in Mainlandish.

Here's a link to his bio so that you may get a better understanding of exactly who he is. thansk in advanced =D

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=33413&posts=17&start=1

I'm familiar with it, and have been following the story as you've developed it (or posted it rather.) :)

You're on the list (edited the first post) along with an updated timeframe expectation.

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 10:31:43 pm »
Hi, I was wondering if you could run a CDQ for Kinai Kinsei to become a shadowdancer! Dur'Thak is helping her out, and told me OOC that his character had helped Ashiel become a shadowdancer. Dur'Thak will be her guide. I'm not too sure of the full storyline, as Dur'Thak is involved in this as much as Kinai. I know the beginning however is when Kinai walks alone to Lake Palden to where an old gypsy camp once was to hopefully see the return of the gypsies and find out where the shadowdancer path starts. Afterwards, the others can join and assist her.
The approval for multiclassing is here:
http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=34810&posts=1&mid=224888&highlight=kinai&highlightmode=1&action=search#M224888

Thank you,
//Interia_Discordius

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2007, 02:12:59 am »
Updated top post.

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 09:10:19 am »
Mind if I ask how long I may be waiting? Just curious, because I'm real close to level 14, so I'm getting a bit itchy on the wait. :)

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 10:50:56 pm »
Withdrawing my request. Hope you don't mind... Sorry :)

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 04:44:20 am »
I appologise, heh, I just got to a point in my RL stuff when I could run this now, which is a week after you withdrew it, so, probably for the best. :)

Black Raven

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: May 30, 2007, 01:10:59 am »
    Hey Talan, I would like to request a CDQ for Katrina, PM will be sent soon.

ycleption

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 02:54:28 pm »
    Requesting a CDQ for Drexia
    Details in PM, which I will send in about 5-10 seconds.