The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Dezza - Canislupis (WLDQ able)  (Read 4426 times)

Rowana

Dezza - Canislupis (WLDQ able)
« on: September 15, 2013, 09:18:49 pm »
Times: Generally Aust night time which is: 3am-9am PDT 10am-3pm GMT 8pm-1am Aust time 1. ----- 2. -----

HooD!uM

RE: Dezza - Canislupis
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 09:53:00 pm »
id like to request a cdq (maybe more) for Grimgore. Plz PM if you can accept this.

Dezza

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 03:45:00 pm »
Accepted will send you a pm soon to confer details!

Ne'er

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 08:17:00 am »
Hey Dezza, I really enjoyed the Sadness of a Dragon's soul quest you ran awhile back. Now I was interested in knowing if you could run a cdq for Jet. I hoping to do this to have him start taking weapon master levels, plus it will tie up some loose ends in his past. I'm not in any rush to get it done though.

This is my first time requesting a cdq, so forgive me if I don't know what i'm doing  ;)

edinflames

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 11:21:00 am »
    hey, ive had prc battlerager approved for Forko Grimsmasher, pm me and i can give you details on cdq request, cheers.

blfarris

• Followers of Dorand
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: September 16, 2005, 02:56:00 pm »
    Would like to discuss a CDQ and ECDQ which wont be for a year or so on the ECDQ for Nossyla Steele as he is only lvl 11 almost 12 today.  May even try to get Argos Axeblade (my real life brother) to combine our CDQ and ECDQ together.

As you know a little about Dorand, and we both follow Dorand.  Argos work schedule currently is very very busy so the CDQ may not even take place till November or later time frame.  Which gives all of us time to discuss the quests in great details.

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=9953&posts=2
    http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=9986&posts=5
    http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=15145&posts=5
    http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=16075&posts=1

Also Argos is working on his Development thread, which he would like to advance as weapon master (maybe on next lvl) so that thread I will add as a link here when he gets it posted.

I may be asking way to far in advance, if so this will be put on very back burner.

Maximus_Black

• View Profile
      « Reply #6 on: September 21, 2005, 07:00:00 pm »

I would like to formally apply for some CDQ for my Char J'hon Darian. I will PM details to you if needed.

Lee

ivantheho

• View Profile
        CDQ for Annie Kova
        « Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 08:56:00 pm »
        Hi there Dezza,

I would like to see if you can run a CDQ for Annie.  I will PM you with the details.

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
          • Followers of Toran
          • View Profile
        « Reply #8 on: October 16, 2005, 12:48:00 pm »
        I am going to put in a request for Viv's CDQ, since I enjoyed Jet's CDQ so much. PM coming up shortly.

thekevmon

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 05:08:00 pm »
        I would like a cdq run for Glokk if you get the chance.  PM and I will give you the details.

PsychicToaster

• Followers of Lucinda
          • Followers of Mist
          • Followers of Rofirein
          • View Profile
        « Reply #10 on: November 26, 2005, 05:04:00 pm »
        If you have a slot open for a CDQ let me know.  I was just approved for Arcane Archer for Raestra Nevermore.  I'll pm with details if you are available.

Glassman

• View Profile
          « Reply #11 on: November 30, 2005, 06:13:00 am »
          Hi Dezza. Just a quick request for a CDQ for Zindaka, my wemic character. Can do whatever time suits you. Zindaka isnt very powerfull yet...so if you decide to do this one...not to hard please?

He was brought to Mistone by pirates who's ship was wrecked off the coast. He beleives they all died in the wreck, but the female who captured him didnt. She still wants him as she was promised alot of gold for by her sponsor. She's out there somewhere and is closing in.

EdTheKet

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2005, 11:44:00 am »
          Glassman, you also requested a CDQ at stormspirit, but you can only do one at a time, then there's a waiting period, please choose which one you want first.

Anderhill

• View Profile
            RE: Dezza - Canislupis shard cdq request
            « Reply #13 on: December 13, 2005, 08:52:00 am »
            i would like to requst a CDQ for shard

i have a very brod range of time during the day btw so i think we can work out a good one..

please pm me and i will give you the deatails asap!

Leanthar

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2005, 10:52:00 am »
            Anderhill, That is quite enough!!!  This is the third GM you have requested a CDQ from and we have told you the other two times that an RDD is NOT going to happen until an ECDQ.  Does this PM not look familiar?  Why are you trying to move from GM to GM?
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Anderhill,
              I am certain that IceDragon told you that the RDD PrC is a very exclusive class, so much so that it is only even available to epic characters.  Even then, one's progression to become an RDD is extremely difficult with a high chance of failure. 
              I am in no way saying it's impossible, nor am I saying you cannot do it.  However, this is not even remotely the domain of a CDQ at this point in your character's life but rather the domain of an ECDQ when your character gains that status.
              One does not simply go "meet" a dragon.  Dragons don't like guests.  Dragons tend to eat guests.  At your level, the idea that Fisteron or any dragon left on Layonara would even begin to trust him is so far beneath its dignity that it would be pure suicide.
              Right now, your progress toward RDD has to remain in a slow, gradual character development over the time it takes you to be come Epic.  Please review also the requirements to become Epic, because it is a priviledge, not a right upon passing level 20.  If you fulfill all of the requirements at the proper time and you've maintained an appropriate character development (illustrated by a Character Development thread/journal on the forums) then you can resubmit for RDD status at that time.
              Given the nature of your request, no other GMs will even consider running such a series of CDQs for you until you satisfy the requirements.

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2005, 03:07:00 am »
            Hello Dezza, i was wondering if you might take on a cdq for Sabel. It will have to do with her alinment and tieing up a loose story end from her creation. If you accept it, I can send you more info in a pm along with her journal and background. Thx Cyran Locke

Chazzler

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2005, 12:21:00 pm »
            Hey, I would wish to run my first CDQ on Godim Harjumaa, and this is my first of the type on Layonara.

I would like to subdue Godim to the ways of Lucinda, him being an atheist of sorts. He knows the gods exist, but
            has not paid much attention towards them, as they have not regarded him much, bluntly put, not at all.
            He has started to show some interest towards Lucinda, she being the god of Godim's chosen career and lifestyle
            after all. Godim's mother died when giving birth to him, and so are his father, wife, son and daughter dead.
            This has embittered him, but he is starting to overcome his sadness, and would very much to see his wife, son and
            daughter once more, but he fears death. So dying is not an option to him.
            Even though his desires are a bit selfish, he could become a believer of Lucinda, if at least one of his family
            would meet him once more before he passes on to the grave himself.
            He is some 70 years of age now himself, and the first one of his family to pass away was his father, Torlim, to a
            feavorous disease some 45 years ago, Godim being 25 years of age. Godim eventually got the same sort of disease at
            the age of 43, and that cost him much of his physique, and left him pox-marked on the face.
            He met his wife, Mira, at the age of 30, and they were married when Godim was 32.
            After 3 years Mira gave birth to a son, Timpa. And after 4 years from that, a daughter was born, named Sanni (named
            after Godim's mother, Manni).
            Timpa died when a horse kicked him to the ribs and was of 21 years of age then, and they all mourned for him, and
            for his untimely passing. It didn't take more than 7 years after Timpa's death, when Mira caught cancer and
            withered away in no more than a years time. Godim was 63 then. And after a year from that, a night-time fire that
            most likely was spun from an unguarded fireplace in their home, his home and daughter were burned away and alive.

So he has had quite a sad of a past, and he's mourned quite much for their loss and all.
            Some of my desires for the CDQ you can already read from above, but of course, Godim being a wizard and all, an
            oaken mage's staff with minor power (like the ability to cast light once per / day) would be splendid if the CDQ
            end up successfully.

I can't bring more ideas on how to build this CDQ, so I leave some work to you too. :)

Edit: Gahh, forgot to mention suitable times, the gmt 10am-3pm suits me just fine. Oh, and if you wish for this to be done in Private Messaging, I have no objections to that.

Varka

Re: Dezza - Canislupis
            « Reply #17 on: January 31, 2006, 07:49:32 am »
            Varka signs up for another CDQ run by Dezza.
            First CDQ began in september, so I believe I can have my next one.
            I write this Dezza..... so you know ´what is coming ;)
            And as always - the CDQ should contain the "theme" which we already follow.

PS: If you dont have time write me a.s.a.p

Makashi

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2006, 10:31:56 am »
            I'd like to have a cdq for Ranéwin whenever you've got some time,
            will pm the details once we've sorted out a date/time :)

Thanks.

xXDenizeNXx

• Followers of Dorand
              • View Profile
            « Reply #19 on: February 20, 2006, 08:30:57 pm »
            Dezza, would like to go on your list for Geddrin to have a CDQ.
            *edit* had a chat to a friend about multiclassing him and decided against it at present. maybe later. But would still love to do a CDQ I think the basic plot line will be to find his three younger Brothers and exact a little revenge.

anything