The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Dezza - Canislupis (WLDQ able)  (Read 4423 times)

Ne'er

Re: Dezza - Canislupis
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2006, 06:57:40 am »
Think its about time for the next part of Jet's CDQ, if you're willing to take it again. PM sent with details.

stragen

RE: Dezza - Canislupis
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2006, 05:09:50 am »
Hi Dezza,

I would like to do another CDQ for Jin.  This post is a request to be placed on your list.  Please let me know if you would be happy to undertake this CDQ.

I am patient and can wait in turn.  Ever since his last CDQ, run by Pankoki he has lost his hatred of Drow and much of his inner turmoil.  This CDQ will continue to explore some of the issues from his past, as well as some new issues that have come into Jin's life through interaction with other characters in Layonara.  Mainly the Farstriders.

As this CDQ, will be setting the direction of Jin's future development.  His ECDQ, if layo is still around then.  I would like to discuss with a GM, GMs what is possible.  In particular my initial concept for Jin was to be a even split cleric/monk with a Drow heritage.  I would like to know if this is possible, that is even leveling of cleric and monk levels after ECDQ.  

It is likely that Jin's ECDQ will centre around Drow and Amarylla.

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=21780&posts=14&mid=135718&highlight=Jin+Lun+Lee&highlightmode=1&action=search#M135718
http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=21968&posts=6#M136916
http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=22940&posts=1&mid=143138&highlight=Amarylla&highlightmode=1&action=search#M143138

In Anticipation,

Stragen

Nibor21

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2006, 08:59:30 am »
Hi Dezza,

I would like to know if you would be willing to take on a CDQ for Karana Elksoul, based upon the PM I sent you earlier.

Thanks,

Nibor

Gilmh

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2006, 04:44:46 am »
Hi! I was wondering if you could run a CDQ for Gelden to become a champion of Toran. I am available GMT time ( From 8am to 12 pm)

The original bio can be found here: http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=14604&posts=7&mid=85561&highlight=&highlightmode=1&action=search#M85561

The Character development thread can be found here : http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=16743&posts=6&mid=172713&highlight=&highlightmode=1&action=search#M172713 (But I think you have allready seen it since you were the one who approved the CDQ)

Thanks!

Varka

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2006, 09:11:08 am »
Requesting Dezza to run my WLDQ.
Dezza and Leanthar can you both "drop a line" to confirm it? Please...

Nibor21

RE: Dezza - Canislupis (WLDQ able)
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2006, 08:53:28 am »
Hi Dezza,

I would like to request my next CDQ for Karana to contine from where the last one finished (I am aware that two months hasn't past since my last one yet, but it is two months since I requested my last one).

You already know what the end outcome I want to head towards is. I will PM you with some suggestions, but if you want more scope to allow your creative (evil) genius to run amok then I can leave everything up to you.

Thanks,

Nibor

stragen

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2006, 10:38:23 pm »
Hi Dezza,

As requested at the end of the last session.  I will send you PM to organise a time for the follow up to Jin's CDQ. This post is for a place holder.

Cheers,

Stragen

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/calendar/event-view.asp?eventid=2161&year=2006&month=7

stragen - 5/28/2006  11:09 PM
I am patient and can wait in turn.  

DMOE

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2006, 03:54:56 am »
Requesting a CDQ for Ireth Telrunya....All details to follow in a PM

Varka

Re: Dezza - Canislupis (WLDQ able)
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2007, 12:48:26 pm »
Requesting for a cdq made by Dezza - Further details will follow in a PM

Pseudonym

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2007, 03:06:14 pm »

As discussed with both Dezza and Coyote, withdrawing the original request (for IC reasons) for a CDQ to be done with Coyote and resubmitting for one with Dezza.

PM Sent.

scifibarbie

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2007, 10:58:24 pm »
HIya Dezza,
  Just wondering if you could set up a cdq for erk the dwarf. This would be in regards to his mission for varka adn teh bloody gate.

thanks
  elaine

HooD!uM

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2007, 07:10:13 am »
hey dezza..could i get you to go revones CDQ since you are one of the few who know him best.

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2007, 08:23:21 am »
Hi Dezza,

Requesting a CDQ for Gilshem to advance what was set-up by Varkas CDQ, I am PMing details.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2007, 12:05:26 am »
Hey Dezza.  I know you are full ATM, but I was wondering I there is a waiting list that i could be put on for a CDQ for Shiff.  I wont both with details since it wont matter now anyway, but could you PM me if one could be put on the back burner for maybe April?  Thanks

Polak76

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2007, 02:14:58 pm »
I might as well book a spot myself.  No rush.

Polak76

Acutally I'll move it to Pseudo's to give you some room.

Varka

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2007, 04:44:44 pm »
Requesting Dezza to run a CDQ for Varka.  
I will send details later

LynnJuniper

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2007, 03:45:49 pm »
Hey Dezza,

I know our time zones are completley different, but..yeah, I'd like it if you could run Rhynn's WLDQ anyway. It would probably have to wait until I'm done finals for our schedules to be able to work (After mid May at the earliest) and am willing to work with you (Meaning if I have to wake up at 4:30 AM some days I'm fine with it). If coinciding our schedules is too much of a problem I understand, that said I would still like it if you were the GM to run it.

I'm not at all familiar for what I have to do, like many this is my first time with these things so if we need to discuss details etc. I'm around on a bunch of messengers or I can send a PM (not sure how this works heh :) ). Thanks for listening in advance :)

~Jess

Pseudonym

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2007, 12:01:00 am »
Dezza,

As discussed, please book me in at some point (during all your spare time) for a CDQ for Virtue. You're a champ, I don't care what everyone else says. *nods*

http://forums.layonara.com/character-submissions/116912-application-cdq-prc.html#post494632

ColtCommando

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2007, 03:26:48 am »
Hiya Dezza,

I would like to know if you would be willing to take on a CDQ for Cideous, based upon the PM I sent you earlier.

Thanks,

The Poster Formerly Known As Kiba

Varka

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2007, 11:05:31 am »
and one more for me mate!