Character Development > Character Development Quests (CDQ's)

EdTheKet - The Heretic [INACTIVE]

<< < (3/4) > >>

Melgrin:
Request withdrawn and resubmitted to other GM.

Chrys Ellis:
I have an ECDQ for Xiao Lin that needs to be run, and I would love to have you run it.  Your times (actually, two times work) available combined with your long-standing familiarity with Xiao and your style of GM'ing make you a good candidate.   I know your plate is full right now, but I'm hoping some CDQ requests back out and bump me up a bit.  An ECDQ is a big deal, though, so I'm willing to wait, if it turns out December/January is the earliest.
  I currently have a request in with Harlas, as well.  December/January is his estimate for me as well.  Whoever works that will be available sooner I will likely go with.  I'm sure I'd be happy either way.

EdTheKet:
Sorry ChrysEllis, I'm honored by the request but also very swamped. At the moment I don't want to add anyone to my waiting list as I do not even have time to start/continue my series because of the (E)CDQs I still have on my plate.

minerva:
Ed,

I’m fine with the wait on Katrien’s CDQ.  I knew you had a long line and just wanted to keep a place in it. I have a request for another character of mine in the works so the wait for me not a huge issue.

Minerva

Shadowblade225:
Hi Ed,

I know you're on break and won't be taking on any CDQ's until after your break, yet with the very long lines that will only increase as more PC's are applying for epic status I suppose I should also (in addition to the PM's I sent a while back) reserve a spot here for when you get back. If you're willing to take Michaelis Draego's ECDQ on, then the waiting time really is no factor.

SB

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version