The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: EdTheKet - The Heretic [INACTIVE]  (Read 1129 times)

EdTheKet

EdTheKet - The Heretic [INACTIVE]
« on: April 04, 2005, 12:43:00 pm »
Times: GMT evenings on Tuesday or Wednesday between GMT 6:30PM and 10:30PM GMT Saturday/Sunday afternoon between GMT 12:30PM and 4/5:30PM and possibly Sunday evenings (GMT)  Slots: I only have two CDQ slots:  1.  2.  
  I also do ECDQs. Might also want to read my GM introduction with my GM 'style'.

As of May, 2006 I am not running CDQs as I've got too much other things to do.

Aurhinius

RE: EdTheKet - The Heretic
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 01:56:00 pm »
I'd appreciate it if you could fit me into your busy schedule for a ECDQ ed.

EdTheKet

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 10:29:00 am »
Hey 8bit, at the moment, I got my hands full with the new handbook, and won't be running any quests until it's done (hopefully by the end of the month).
  Not sure if you want to wait that long, considering you are talking about next week.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 08:46:00 am »
Nah. I'll do something with Key with another DM instead. So hard to pick who needs the development the most.

mixafix

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 01:20:00 pm »
like to pencil something in for Brualot for next month or later whenever you get free of the handbook stuff. I will post you nearer the time if that suits.

Zen

• Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
RE: EdTheKet - The Heretic (ECDQ able)
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2005, 06:59:00 pm »
Garnet Stonesmythhy CDQ. Your times work good for me. Plus I think you have more insite.  ;)

EdTheKet

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2005, 12:02:00 am »
Zen - 9/20/2005 3:59 AM Garnet Stonesmythhy CDQ. Your times work good for me. Plus I think you have more insite. ;)

Thanks for the compliment :) However, I only have two slots, and they're filled with an ECDQ and a CDQ, so it will probably be November before you're up.

minerva

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2005, 03:32:00 am »
Hi Ed.  I'd like to reserve a place in line.  I have a few ideas for a CDQ for Katrien based on this journal entry.
  http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=13601&posts=43#M106688
  I realize the wait might be a bit but that's ok.  I'll PM you with some thoughts on my plans for Kat when I have a rough idea of a timeline.
  Thanks
  Minerva

Melgrin

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: September 21, 2005, 07:55:00 am »
    Hi, I'd like to do a CDQ for Amarath Arowen (level 5 fighter, played by Melgrin) and Thaïs Amithrisil (level 5 thief, played by mfloris). We have had the pleasure of stumbling on to you as DM on one of our sessions, and liked the way that worked out. We have some rather detailed ideas on where we want to take Thais and Amarath, and having you lead the CDQ would work out well we feel. Also, since we're all from the Netherlands, playing time would be no problem.

On the otherhand, we understand that you're quite busy at the moment with CDQs and ECDQs. Maybe you could review our request, and propose an alternative GM that could take up our CDQ. I would like to send you our full CDQ request by PM, so you can check which GM would be best suited for our purposes. We have been playing on Layonara for a few months now, but haven't met a lot of DMs on the way.

Normally, we play (together) every Wednesday evening from 9PM to midnight, CET (GMT+1), but we can change this to other week nights or weekends.

Our character descriptions can be found at:
    http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=13628 (Thais)
    http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=13704 (Amarath)

I'd appreciate if you would read our CDQ request and help us find the right DM to lead it.

Melgrin & Mfloris

EdTheKet

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2005, 04:46:00 am »
    To all those that aren't in my two slots yet, or those wanting me for a CDQ.
      Getting Quint's ECDQ completed followed by Brualot's CDQ will take me up to November and I cannot tell you when I have a free slot again (meaning early/mid or end November). So please take this into consideration, you've probably got a chance of getting a CDQ run sooner with another GM.
      But of course, you're also free to wait, but thought you might want to know what the deal is :)
      (And for those who haven't posted here on this 'waiting list' yet, it's probably no use to do so, unless you want to wait for December/January).
      Thanks,
      Ed

Melgrin

• View Profile
      « Reply #10 on: October 07, 2005, 04:09:00 am »
      Request withdrawn and resubmitted to other GM.

Chrys Ellis

• View Profile
        « Reply #11 on: October 19, 2005, 09:02:00 am »
        I have an ECDQ for Xiao Lin that needs to be run, and I would love to have you run it.  Your times (actually, two times work) available combined with your long-standing familiarity with Xiao and your style of GM'ing make you a good candidate.   I know your plate is full right now, but I'm hoping some CDQ requests back out and bump me up a bit.  An ECDQ is a big deal, though, so I'm willing to wait, if it turns out December/January is the earliest.
          I currently have a request in with Harlas, as well.  December/January is his estimate for me as well.  Whoever works that will be available sooner I will likely go with.  I'm sure I'd be happy either way.

EdTheKet

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2005, 11:22:00 am »
        Sorry ChrysEllis, I'm honored by the request but also very swamped. At the moment I don't want to add anyone to my waiting list as I do not even have time to start/continue my series because of the (E)CDQs I still have on my plate.

minerva

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 12:20:00 pm »
        Ed,

I’m fine with the wait on Katrien’s CDQ.  I knew you had a long line and just wanted to keep a place in it. I have a request for another character of mine in the works so the wait for me not a huge issue.

Minerva

Shadowblade225

Re: EdTheKet - The Heretic (ECDQ able)
        « Reply #14 on: March 09, 2006, 10:04:09 am »
        Hi Ed,

I know you're on break and won't be taking on any CDQ's until after your break, yet with the very long lines that will only increase as more PC's are applying for epic status I suppose I should also (in addition to the PM's I sent a while back) reserve a spot here for when you get back. If you're willing to take Michaelis Draego's ECDQ on, then the waiting time really is no factor.

SB

minerva

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2006, 10:57:37 pm »
        Hi Ed,
          I am withdrawing my ECDQ request for Katrien. As we discussed, time and timezones don't seem to be lining up well .
          Thank you for your time and interest
          Minerva

Filatus

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 12:14:06 pm »

Hi Ed,

I hope you can find room for this request for a CDQ. But if you think you're currently full, or are still taking some time off, I'd totally understand that.

I would like to request a CDQ for my PC Daeron Stormcloud, his first. I'll send a PM with the intent behind this request and some background.

Best Regards,

Fil

EdTheKet

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2006, 03:28:32 pm »
        Actually, I've withdrawn my Quest GM status for the time being as I do not have the time. It won't mean I will never run quests again though, I am just not doing any now until further notice due to lack of time on my side.
        So you'll have to find another GM to run it, Filatus, sorry about that.

Filatus

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2006, 04:10:45 pm »

No problem at all, Heretic. :)

anything