The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Mixafix - The Stranger (WLDQ able)  (Read 2532 times)

mixafix

Mixafix - The Stranger (WLDQ able)
« on: April 01, 2005, 08:59:00 am »
GMT evening, and midweek AUST evening, Some Sundays would also include PST, EST during the day.

first slot: Iellwen (planning)

second slot:
 waiting: Griff (for due process)

Locust

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
CDQ Na~hani
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 11:40:00 am »
For the CDQ we, Mixafix and me, already send several PM's containing the details Na~hani is looking for.

One of them is making him aware of the existence of the Mistone Alliance Scouts. For instance let a Scout play a role in his first CDQ or read about them in a book so he can start searching for more on them.

At some point (a later CDQ probably) he is interested to join the Scouts. I know I have to place a 'change request' in the character submission for that and will do that soon.

Thanks. Peet.

mixafix

RE: CDQ Na~hani
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 11:14:00 am »
Awaiting approval on the class change request submitted by Na-Hani.

mixafix

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 06:19:00 am »
Now being organised, first part ready and awaiting date to be confirmed by player.
(a further quest delayed until ready to change class and is part of CDQ)

mixafix

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 01:52:00 am »
Na-hani CDQ on calendar, now completed (though further quest when class changes is part of CDQ)

Grid Blader

RE: Mixafix - The Stranger
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2005, 03:38:00 pm »
Hi there I am Quantum but most call me Q.  I have always wanted to be in the Order of Toran's Undead Hunters since a child, ever sence Cal told my storys of them.  I will do it, or die trying.

//  I have done a CD for Quantum explaning some of the event that has lead him to this point.  I work Monday thru Firday from 5:00 am to 2:30 pm on pst.  But my weekends are fairly free.  My link to the CD is :

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=12809&posts=6

Thank you for your time

Rayenoir

• Followers of Rofirein
    • Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2005, 10:15:00 am »
I have contacted Mixafix via PM on some of the details for a CDQ for Rayenoir to become a Shadowdancer.  At present, I have most times of the day available, though I will be away from July 1st until the 3rd.  The link to my CD thread is: http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=14342&posts=8

mixafix

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2005, 02:44:00 pm »
Rayenoir CDQ completed succsesfully and will now progress as shadow dancer. May revisit plot - at players request (after 2 month period)

Diamondedge

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2005, 02:33:00 pm »
Hi there!

Turor Sunderstone, everyone's least favorite dwarf, does not follow a god. It is rumored that at one point in his life, he followed Dorand, but did something to lose favor in the god, and therefore, faith crippled, he stopped following Dorand.

I'll send you a PM in regards to the details of the CDQ. I hope we can arrange a good time for this!

mixafix

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2005, 01:15:00 am »
Turor Sunderstone cdq completed, now follows Dorand, no further CDQ for 2 months.

mixafix

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2005, 12:21:00 pm »
Quantum cdq now completed, Undead Hunter class obtained, no more cdq for 2 months.

Vyris

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2005, 03:11:00 pm »
CDQ for Berdin Stonebrow, priest of Vorax.

I will PM you with my thoughts on the CDQ and those I expect may accompny me.

Vyris

Meizter

• Followers of Mist
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2005, 01:23:00 am »
Hi

A request for a CDQ for Geir and Skarp-Heiden Sigurdson. I'll PM you all the details later.

mixafix

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2005, 06:36:00 am »
berdin completed , . However will revisit this event as part of same cdq.

Pibemanden

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2005, 11:51:00 am »
Requesting a CDQ for Storold. I wish for him to join Lucinda's chapter of defence, I am currently trying to think of a way to get him in, so details will follow.

Pibemanden

mixafix

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2005, 07:44:00 am »
Ichitan Youbli cdq completed - now progressing as bear warrior, following soul searching expedition to spiritual homeland of the bear warrior on Barbarian island.

mixafix

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2005, 05:21:00 pm »
skarp and meitzer quest completed, with return to their homeland old scores were put to right with words and not violence, well not a whole lot at any rate. Skarp was reunited with his missing wife, and a couple of new relatives discovered.

Leanthar

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2005, 08:44:00 pm »
Mix, Richard requested for his character to be deleted long ago and it has been deleted. Please ignore his request.

mixafix

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2005, 08:37:00 am »
Storold completed cdq and now developed paladin class, working out of Temple of Lucinda at Spellgard.

Malc3k

• Druids
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2005, 11:59:00 pm »
I'd like a CDQ done for Aries to become a shifter, already got permission from PrC request