The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Mixafix - The Stranger (WLDQ able)  (Read 2524 times)

666hellspawn

RE: Mixafix - The Stranger
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2005, 06:11:00 pm »
hi i want to request a cdq for abigail ruzz to become a shadow dancer. the prc is approved by a character gm.
for more infor mations see my cdt http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=13501&posts=13
i can all evenings and weekends and live in a gmt +1 zone

hope you have enough information for now, because i have no clue how this works...i will find out soon enough i guess.

Espen777

• Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
Mixafix - CDQ for Paladin
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2005, 07:59:00 am »
Hey Mixafix, this is a request for a CDQ for Tatchien The Righteous. I want Queen Allurial in Blackford Castle to grant me a seat at the Paladins table and due to the nature of this I will leave all the details here for everyone to see.

A CDQ for this character is not essential, as this multiclassing is planned and approved (see links below). On the other hand, it is a major change in the life of the character and my RP will improve greatly if Tatchien were allowed to meet Queen Allurial.

A CDQ, if approved, could have the letter from Sir Lionheart The Righteous to Queen Allurial as a frame (the letter can be found in the background of Tatchien the Righteous - Recent Approvals). The Queen could summon me, entrust me a heroic task, and find me worthy to become a Paladin if I succeed. Simply beeing in the presence of the Queen will make Tatchien's life worthwhile.

Tatchien have been seen in the company of his new friend Srak, that emerged from nowhere and saved Tatchiens life by backstabbing the enemy goblin in a cowardice manner. In battle, Tatchien approach the enemy with pompous pride, effectively diverting attention away from Srak doing his dirty work from the shadows. Tatchien the Aasimar get a kick from defending the land with Srak the Goblin, and generally loves Hlint becase of the great diversity of races. Gaia, Hexx, Leloka, Aries and Sy'Ravenne have also earned Tatchien's respect.

My potential playing times agrees with yours, mixafix, but I presume we'r both bussy people making a small list of candidate times wise.

Sincerely,
espen777

SEE ALSO:
Tatchien the Righteous - Recent Approvals
Lionbrain The Righteous- request for character rebuild--ACTION

mixafix

RE: Mixafix - CDQ for Paladin
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2005, 01:31:00 pm »
Aries completed 20.11.05 now eligible for shape shifter class.

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2005, 08:07:00 pm »
hello, I'd like to request a CDQ for my character Lia Di'makiir, when you are open.  When you have room to do one for me I'll send details via PM.  Thanks for your time.

mixafix

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2005, 08:26:00 am »
Abigail cdq completed, now taking shadow dancer class.

mixafix

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2005, 12:53:00 pm »
tatchien cdq complete, member of lightbringer order.

Gilmh

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
A CDQ for Gelden
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2005, 05:38:00 am »
Hello. I would like a CDQ run for Gelden. I am going to send you a PM with the details.

goldz8

• Druids
    • Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2005, 10:42:00 am »
Hi Mixafix,

I'd like do a quest for Shelu U'alarune to meet a certain dragon that may help her to get a piece of her soul back from the Soul Mother.

Thank you and regards,
Michael

Leanthar

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2005, 10:49:00 am »
Michael, you can't get a piece of your soul back like that.  You have to visit the Plane of the Lost and deal with the Soul Mother... not a pretty/easy thing to do. If anybody dies on the plane of the lost it is an instant perm death.  This is 100% for sure not a CDQ.

goldz8

• Druids
    • Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2005, 11:19:00 am »
Oh okay!

Not a problem - I'll satisfy my clerical urges with another character then... :-)

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2006, 10:16:00 am »
Can you put Mith on the waiting list? ive givin you some info, will work out more when we get closer to a date it can be run. thanks for your time.

Grid Blader

Re: Mixafix - The Stranger
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2006, 10:32:30 pm »
Well, I think it might be time for Quantum to do a WLDQ.  So could you put him on your waiting list also.  I have something speacial planed.  I will pm you with a few ideas.  Who knows, if Q does not do it right he could become the one thing he hates most...

NEXUS7

Re: Mixafix - The Stranger
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2006, 09:37:21 am »
Hi mixafix, Nexus7 here soon I will be looking at a CDQ for my PC Mille Mooneyes the Map maker as she has been with Abi (pc) loves the Shadowdancers skill in hiding from others eyes, I have been righting a CD on this.
As your a GMT evening DM your in my time slot which is very good as I can make your times. But Im Dyslexic which mean my spellings just plain bad and Phonic only so Im asking if you could help me with this and MY pc Mille ast some point. It will not be for some time but I like to have a root into things so I know where Im going.
Thank you for your time
Yours
Nexus7

Redhawk

Re: Mixafix - The Stranger (ECDQ able)
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2006, 10:15:23 pm »
mixafix, thank you sir for the pm's. the prc is approved, i'd like to begin the discussions about how to move Maev into and undead slayer and then a member of the Shining Hand. She is a paladin level 8 at the moment (60k) from 9, so we have a LOT of time. thanks again, redhawk

Arcanist

• Followers of Branderback
    • View Profile
RE: Mixafix - The Stranger (ECDQ able)
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2006, 11:30:45 am »
I have PM'd Mixafix on details of a cdq for Alythralundar Shadowander, to become a shadow dancer.

character development thread: http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=24909&posts=8&start=1

approval of shadow dancer class on cdq completion: http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=25359&posts=2&start=1

Vyris

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2006, 08:49:47 pm »
mixafix - 9/23/2005  7:36 AM

berdin completed , . However will revisit this event as part of same cdq.

I'm ready to continue this CDQ for Berdin. PM'ing the details.

Vyris

Kiba

• Followers of Aragen
    • View Profile
RE: Mixafix - The Stranger (WLDQ able)
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2006, 06:44:52 pm »
CDQ request for charector Cideous.

PM sent.

Meizter

• Followers of Mist
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
Re: Mixafix - The Stranger (WLDQ able)
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2006, 10:32:55 am »
Hi Mixafix

I'm submitting a request for a CDQ on behalf of Raven Trade Company.

All details will follow by PM.

Meizter

Hellblazer

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2007, 10:03:42 am »
throught out some introspection, a long fasting and prayers, it became clear to Lex'or that his path was the undead slayer parth. He seeked the only undead slayer he knew, Quantum, and after talking with him, became his aprentice. Months of training and prayer laters and Quantum ha dno more to teach Lex'or. Now is the him to bring the light to the undead.  Requesting a cdq for undead slayer and admittance to the lightbringners

======== Request for cdq posponed untill 2 months after completion of an other cdq=======

Hellblazer

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2007, 08:15:04 am »
Well teh cdq of SOnya and Lex is over, and I am aware of the 2 months period. but can we already reserve a time to make the cdq of Undead slayer for lex?