Character Development > Character Development Quests (CDQ's)

Nimrod (CDQ/GCDQ)

(1/4) > >>

Rowana:
Style: Expect choices to be made and results to follow. You will decide the amount of combat in CDQs by your goals and actions. There will usually be varying levels of success and failure. Things will of course be tailored for your character while being congruent with Layonara. Do not feel limited by NWN mechanics, if you feel it's something that could be done, try it. Or at least send me a tell with what you're thinking. If I do not feel I am capable of running your specific CDQ or I feel I would perform in sub-par capacity I will let you know as we correspond about your goals. As a point of note, I prefer not to run Ilsarian based CDQs. I will run CDQs for Ilsarians, I just prefer it to not be *waves hands* Ilsarian.
Schedule: Currently my availability is: I am now of of midnights. I work 6 AM - 6 PM, my shifts alternates in two week patterns. Week one: I work Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday. Week two: I work Monday and Tuesday. Rinse and repeat.
CDQs in Progress:
CDQs in Planning:
CDQ Wait List:
I'll accept up to three 'active' requests at a time. While I will attempt to be active and prompt on CDQ requests, real life takes priority and I will still be splitting time running normal Quests. Communication is key, as this is your character development; I expect you to communicate with me. ~Nimrod
 Update:  I put in for day shifts, no guarantee, but if approved my times and possible days will change.  Will keep appraised if approved.
Edited by Aerimor on Dec 19 2013 - 12:38pm

gilshem ironstone:
I would like to request a CDQ for Gel'larian. PM to follow.

ShiffDrgnhrt:
Would like to have you run a CDQ for Tyra that moves her along the development her past CDQs have aimed for, while involving some RP our characters shared last night.  Earliest date is April 9.  PM incoming with details.

ycleption:
*gets in line*
PM sent

Dezza:
Adding a request for leisa...details in pm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version