The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Pankoki - CDQ/WLDQ  (Read 1832 times)

jrizz

Re: Pankoki - CDQ/WLDQ
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2010, 03:35:45 pm »
Two questions :)

1. Do you have open slots?
2. Are you ok to deal with green dragon cult stuff?

I ask number 2 since Dezza's time zone is just way off from mine. I am really just a PST late night player. Let me know what you think.

EdTheKet

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2010, 04:34:11 pm »
Quote from: Pankoki
Updated original post. Amanda's request removed due to character perming. Andrew's CDQ finished today. Ed and Dorg, eternally waiting your PMs.
I did send one you know... ;)

A few weeks ago!

Acacea

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2010, 07:31:01 pm »
ARE WE THERE YET?

Did you know the forum filters automatically get rid of your all-caps posts and make them Only Capitalizing The First Letter? Normally convenient I am sure, but at the moment, OUTRAGEOUS!

;)

Pankoki

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2010, 02:51:54 pm »
That is pretty outrageous I admit, sometimes you just want to scream the one thing and having to come down from that excitement to explain to the forums that its okay is pretty much a let down.

Anyway! Going to try and restart this thingie thing, can people who are still interested in a CDQ PM me? Even if its a simple "I'm interested!" just to make a working list.

Much appreciated!

Carillon

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2010, 03:03:57 pm »
*nudges her name into the eventual line* Don't mean to just add to the chaos, but after you're done all the people waiting now, I'd be interested in a CDQ with you to wrap up a few loose ends from the WLDQ. I know it'll be a while, I'm sure! Just putting my name in line.

Cinnabar

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2010, 03:31:20 pm »
Requesting to have Annwyl Cadi put on the list for a CDQ. PM to follow shortly.

Dorganath

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2010, 04:28:17 pm »
PMed about an hour-ish ago....but you knew that already.