Character Development > Character Submissions

Exotic Race Submissions - read here first.

<< < (4/5) > >>

Rowana:
As pointed out by a few people, it has been some time since we opened up Monstrous applications. I am going to open them on Friday the 24th (not going to be picky on the start of submission time). I will close them again on Friday July 1st, 11:59, Central Time. Any applications not yet completed by closing will be continued to be worked until they are put away or approved.Please remember that monstrous apps fall under a heavy scrutiny regardling -lore- and as such will probably take some extra back and forth to be appropriately approved. I have set aside time to work the apps, however and will assist in any way I can to make the process as painless as possible.Additionally, if you already have reached the cap of characters per player (8), please make sure that your deletion quest is in -prior- to your submission. As well, I would love it if you all would spread the word as I believe I will not be able to open monstrous apps again until closer to the end of the year.Thank you all and looking forward to seeing some applications!~row

silverblades:
Can you leave a link for a list of useable races so we dont have to scan thru several forums/ posts to find viable ones?

Rowana:
The races in question, related to the exotic/monstrous ruling are outlined in post #1 of this thread.This thread should appropriately handle any other racial questions on what is allowed. http://layonara.com/threads/10164192-character-submission-long-version-updated-to-march-18th-2016~row

Rowana:
Just a note to say that this policy is getting a slight update. The original post has been scratched up and reedited and such enough that it just needs to be rewritten for clarity and accuracy. Will try to get that done very soon. For now, Exotics are closed and will likely remain so until the fall of 2016 if not later. If there is enough active demand for another round, sooner could be considered.Thanks!~row

Rowana:
By request, exotic races are opening up.Wemic, Dark Elves, Sea Elves and Brownies will be welcome. Goblins and Orcs are invited as well. This acceptance period will run from Jan 2nd 1201a US Central/6am GMT/7pm NZDT until January 5th at 1201 US Central/6am GMT/7pm NZDT. Anybody still in process at the close will be wrapped up as time allows for all parties.Good luck, swift researching and happy New Year!~row

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version