Character Development > Character Submissions

Exotic Race Submissions - read here first.

<< < (2/5) > >>

Rowana:
For the time being I am removing Orc and Goblin from the restriction list. I will be opening up a window for monstrous race applications in May, date/time to be announced.~row

Brutus_Clawfoot:
*A distant howl of delight, horrible and primitive in natur, can be heard only deep in the forest. This cry of rejoice is hardly a whimper against the obnoxious buzz of the locusts and even the passing wind, ruffling leaves through the trees, causing branches to bat one another  and "tap" in accord. A deep instinct tells that this is the sound  of Mangus Crunch as he begins to claw his way into existence.* //once you get your dates in May sorted out I will have Mangus Crunches bio lined up for you. Been a little RL hogtied lately but this is hot on my list.Cheers!

Rowana:
You can update Magus whenever. When I said I was removing them from the list it meant they no longer needed special permission for submission.~row

Rowana:
I will be opening Monstrous Races submissions next week sometime. I wanted to give people a heads up in case they wanted to write in advance of this.~row

swoop:
Does "Monstrous Races" include Sea Elves? I'm guessing no, but have to ask. I've had one in mind for a bit and I'm a marine/fish biologist in RL so I figured I'd have a good time RPing a Sea Elf

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version