The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Central Server CNR change requsest.  (Read 1348 times)

Guardian 452

Central Server CNR change requsest.
« on: February 01, 2010, 11:09:24 pm »
I asked in game where I should post a request of this nature... requesting a certain CNR in a zone be changed to another CNR... I was asked to PM the initial request to Dorg... which I did... he said go ahead and post my suggestion to the CNR - Suggestions section... so here is the PM I sent  Dorg.

Server - Central Server
Zone - Forest of Fog - East of Oakhurst
(1 zone South according to the compass from Orcs Watch)

Current CNR requesting to be changed in this zone - Hickory

CNR Proposed to be put in place - Oak

Requesting the CNR Hickory in this zone be changed to CNR - Oak. I can't tell you how many Hickory trees are there now... 4 maybe more. I'd like to see say 3 Oak trees there instead.

Hickory, there, guarded by Forrest Giants of the Broken Glade Clan seems a might overkill and well.. a complete waste of game space.

Thanks!

G-452

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer, Ravemore, ystrday, Kenderfriend, Aphel

Guardian 452

Re: Central Server CNR change requsest.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 11:44:02 pm »
Any chance of this getting considered now... or reconsidered? Never did hear any word on this old request.

Thanks

Frendh

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 11:45:49 am »
Not a complete waste of game space. More so than before though. Before the home portal system became free. Because I do not think hickory would be available on that server if that one is removed.

Aphel

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 12:19:31 pm »
Is there Mahogany or Yew on West?

Guardian 452

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 01:51:40 pm »
Yeah my initial post was a bit heated back in 2010 dunno why... lol. Anyway I have another idea for wood (cnr) ill be posting soon.