The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Ignot Recycling  (Read 376 times)

Jilseponie Wyndon

Ignot Recycling
« on: December 04, 2009, 04:28:38 pm »
I tried looking back but only found a 2 post item about Silver Recycler in North Point.

Anyways ... when an ignot requires 2 or more nuggets and the creation fails, how about a drop of some Mangled Ore?  That way a person gets to save some of the melted ore and used towards another try.  I would think that somewhere in the process of melting the ore down, that not all of it should be a loss. So say you failed at an attempt at Cobalt (3 nuggets), you fail ... you get what is left over (1 Mangled Ore) which can either be used in replacement of another nugget or say maybe 2 Mangled Ores = 1 Nugget. Not sure what the system would allow.

Another place I used to play on let you drop it in the recyclers and if you passed the roll you got an Ignot out of it.  Which shouldn't be right as if you failed the 1st time there would be some loss.  But that all depends upon the game mechanics ability to process this.  You are basically melting ore into a mold, so some slop would account for the fail but not total loss as you would just melt it down again.

Is this something that has been tried here before?  or a reason why this is not being implemented?

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer