The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Willow's Book of Crafting  (Read 108 times)

Sakura

• View Profile
    Willow's Book of Crafting
    « on: May 18, 2005, 07:47:00 pm »
    [SIZE=18]Willow's Book of Crafting:[/SIZE]  Making Ink  Yes you need to make ink before you can make the scrolls in saying that I have come up with a simple guild to help you make your inks. All of these need you to have a Enchanting oil in your invintory.  Lesser Ink:  Abjuration:  1 Glass Vial 1 Chicken Egg 1 Honey 1 Skullcap Leaf  Conjuration:  1 Glass Vial 1 Chicken Egg 1 Honey 1 Spotted Mushroom  Enchantment:  1 Glass Vial 1 Chicken Egg 1 Honey 1 Witch Hazel Leaf  Evocation:  1 Glass Vial 1 Chicken Egg 1 Honey 1 Aloe Leaf  Illusion:  1 Glass Vial 1 Chicken Egg 1 Honey 1 Spider Silk  Necromancy:  1 Glass Vial 1 Chicken Egg 1 Honey 1 Graveyard Dirt  Transmutasion:  1 Glass Vial 1 Chicken Egg 1 Honey 1 Garlic Clove  [SIZE=10]// This is just lesser and will help you get on your way. I know that there is no Index card and I have gotten Questions on how to make ink. I have made a list for you and will not tell you were to find the CNR to make it go out and explore like the good players you are :)[/SIZE]

Sakura

• View Profile
      RE: Willow's Book of Crafting
      « Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 07:50:00 pm »
      Making Scrolls  This is the newest installment of my Crafting book. I have been thinking about this and I figured that it would be a fun thing to do. I have researched the scrolls for both Arcana and Clerical. I have put together a list for everyone to enjoy. Again remember when you are making Scrolls you need to have an Enchanting oil in your inventory, it acts as a tool for this craft.  Magic Scroll's Level 0:  Acid Splash 1 Blank Scroll made of Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Conjuration 1 Dust of Greenstone 1 Spell(s) of Acid Splash    Cure Minor Wounds 1 Blank scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Conjurationn 1 Dust of Greenstone 1 Spell(s) of Cure Minor Wounds    Daze 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Enchantment 1 Dust of Greenstone 1 Spell(s) of Daze    Electric Jolt 1 Blank scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Evocation 1 Dust of Greenstone 1 Spell(s) of Electric Jolt    Flare 1 Blank scroll made from Hickory  1 Ink of Lesser Evocation 1 Dust of Greenstone 1 Spell(s) of Flare    Inflict Minor Wounds 1 Blank scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Necromancy 1 Dust of Greenstone    Light 1 Blank scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Evocation 1 Dust of Greenstone Spell(s) of Light    Ray of Frost 1 Blank scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Conjuration 1 Dust of Greenstone 1 Spell(s) of Ray of Frost    Resistance 1 Blank scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Abjuration 1 Dust of Greenstone 1 Spell(s) of Resistance    Virtue 1 Blank scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Transmutaion 1 Dust of Greenstone 1 Spell(s) of Virtue    //This is the newest installment of the Willow's book of Crafting. I am going to start with 0 and go to 2nd level, I am not goingt to go beyond that I'm leaving that a mystery for you to figure out. :)

Sakura

• View Profile
        RE: Willow's Book of Crafting
        « Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 07:50:00 pm »
        *You turn the page of this leather bound book to discover a new page has been added. Your sure when it was added but it seems new. Willow must have been here you didn't see her. She must have come and gone like she always does. The page spells like magic ink and diffrent herbs, a couple of finger prints are around the edges of the page.*  *She has left a note for all to read*   I have been around Mistone as of late, walking around like I always do collection plants and what ever I find. I have come to discover some intresting things out in the wilds and I think I should look into it more before coming home.  I asked a old Wizard to see his spell book the other day. He let me look at some of the first circle magic, it seemed odd to me he knew Divine and Arcana... I will follow him around to find out more.    Magic Scrolls Circle One:[/b]    Bane 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Enchantment 1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Bane  Bless 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Enchantment 1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Bless  Burning Hands 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Transmutation1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Burning Hands  Camouflage 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Transmutation 1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Camoflage  Charm Person 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Enchantment 1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Charm person  Color Spray 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Illution 1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Color Spray  Cure Light Wounds 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Conjuration 1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Cure Light Wounds Divine Favor 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Evocation 1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Divine Favor  Doom 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Evocation 1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Doom  Endure Elements 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Abjuration 1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Endure Elements  Entangle 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Transmutaion 1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Entangle  Entropic Shield 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Abjuration 1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Entropic Sheild  Expeditious Retreat 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Transmutation 1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Expeditious Retreat  Grease 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Transmutaion 1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Grease  Horizikaul's Boom 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Evocation 1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Horizikaul's Boom  Ice Dagger 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Evocation 1 Dust of Malachite 1 Spell(s) of Ice Dagger  Identify 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Divination 1 Dust of malachite 1 Spell(s) of Identify  Mage Armor 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Conjuration 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Mage Armor  Magic Fang 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Transmutaion 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Magic Fang  Magic Missle 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Evocation 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Magic Missle  Magic Weapon 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Transmutaion 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Magic Weapon  Negative Energy Ray 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Necromancy 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Negative Energy Ray  Protection from Alignment 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Abjuration 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Protection from Aligment Good  Protection from Alignment 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Abjuration 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Protection from Alignment Law  Protection from Alignment 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Abjuration 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Protection from Alignment Evil  Ray of Enfeeblement 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Necromancy 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Ray of Enfeeblement  Remove Fear 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Abjuration 1 Dust of Agate 1 Spell(s) of Remove Fear  Santuary 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Abjuration 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Santuary  Scare 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Necromancy 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Scare  Shield 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Abjuration 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Shield  Shield of Faith 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Abjuration 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Shield of Faith  Shelgarn's Persistent Blade 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Evocation 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Shelgarn's Persistent Blade  Sleep 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Enchantment 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Sleep  Summon Creature I 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Conjuration 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of Summon Creature I  True Strike 1 Blank Scroll made from Hickory 1 Ink of Lesser Divination 1 Dust of Fire Agate 1 Spell(s) of True Stike  // This is the second page of three, rember that you need all the items here and a enchanting oil