The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: "Been there, smashed that" by Bilmina Balgrodimbek  (Read 259 times)

IceDragonDuvessa

"Been there, smashed that" by Bilmina Balgrodimbek
« on: August 30, 2011, 04:02:45 am »
[ooc]
written without the dwarven accent because honestly... who writes with an accent?! ;)
[/ooc]

Went to the craft hall today and wouldn't you know it. Some bloomin' elf was in there with a dragon thing. Well I told him to get his darned dragon thing out of there on account of because so much wood! He just sat there like he was barmy between the ears. Came and apologized later so I went down under the craft hall with him to smash some vermin. SO MUCH RATS! Of course my trusty war hammer made short work of them but that barmy in the head elf kept setting me on fire and once... he shot me in the arse with electricity... said I wasn't tall enough to tell from a beetle. Short in the brain long in the hair that elf, spindly little worm armed muffin lover. Then I realized he was just a touch blind on account of because more beetles came at us and he just stood there staring at them, he finally admitted it. Can't fault a lad for needing glasses I guess but I got my eye on that one. Come to think of it...he never did tell me his name.

The following users thanked this post: Umbada