The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: 'om't 'odr suko [Exiled with magic]  (Read 178 times)

Kaail

'om't 'odr suko [Exiled with magic]
« on: November 06, 2009, 02:53:05 am »
//Frak has been keeping a journal in-game. The player of Sala suggested I put it on the forums in the form of a cdt. Here goes nothing...

Kaail

Re: 'om't 'odr suko [Exiled with magic]
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 02:58:56 am »
Day 1

*scrawled in goblin*

Escaped the caves. Think I out ran the guards. Got attacked by badgers though, is "bajjer" in common. Found some people that didn't hurt me. A woman and a small woman. They are called Anwil and Lili. Anwil, the big one, healed me! They said a lot of things I didn't understand. Anwil whispered something in Lili' ear. Couldn't hear it though.

Kaail

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 03:02:46 am »
Day 2

*scrawled in goblin*

Found a town near water, the people don't attack me on sight here! It is in the south. People still give me odd looks though. I have decided to get some clothes to cover my skin. I met another woman, she is nice. Said place is called "sitee". Her name is Sala. She gave me a tasty thing called "pie". She wasn't scared when I pulled my hood down. She said something about Hlint. Possibly about going there. She told me to see Marrent...and say no.

Kaail

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 10:39:12 am »
Day 3

*scrawled in goblin*

Met a big man called Hank. He was scary but the halfling trick worked, he doesn't know a thing. Told Marrent no then went to find Sala. Found her, we are going adventuring now. To Hlint.

Went to Krandor and found a tower. We hunted some lions and ogres. Cooked the lion meat and it smells nice. We went to Hlint and the disguise still worked. I had some ale and it made me fell funny. It has become night and we are off to find the witch of Silkwood forest. We have gone to a cave in Silkwood forest to get a necklace for a halfling. We fought bugbears and goblins, including shamans. But we got the necklace in the end. We took it to Ragrian the bard, the halfling. We then went through a portal that took us to Wayfare...I think.

Day 4

We met Sala's friend Benjamin Poetr. It is now daytime and Ben took us to find some Kobolds. Their chieftain carried a magical stick. We fought some mercanaries on the way to Fort Vehl. As it turns out, Sitee is actually called Fort Vehl. "Sitee" must be city then. We met with a woman called Zira and a man called Fianon. They are taking us down the crypts to fight skeletons. It was dark in there, kinda felt like home too, except with undead. There were zombies as well as skeletons. When we got to the end, Zira killed a mummy, Hank picked up the dust. My common is getting better, but I still don't understand most of what is said though. Sala is helping me learn, she tells me what things are.

Kaail

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 10:55:00 am »
Day 5

*scrawled in goblin*

Tried my hand at roasting some corn. Out of all the kernels I had, I only managed to not burn one. I tried to malt the roasted one but that went wrong also. I managed to roast five the second time, but I mucked up the malting again! I traded the lion skins with a friend of Sala from "aynjel" something, she gave me some sugar she had found. I have found out that if you don't eat the chickens and feed them corn, they lay eggs! They are tasty! On the way to Hempstead from Vehl, I found an abandoned tower, I took a look inside but it was full of humans. I decided to leave it alone. I gathered some barley and roasted that instead of the corn. I went to get some more skeleton knuckles from the Vehl crypts but I died, it was not a good feeling. I mucked up my malting again, but on the bright side I have three eggs now. I think now is a good time to turn in for the night.

Couldn't sleep, decided to go hunting. Managed to catch two deers. Lots of meat now. Feel tired too. I left a little surprise at the inn at Vehl, now to sleep.

Kaail

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 11:03:36 am »
Day 6

*scrawled in goblin*

Met a dark elf called Siris, she wasn't nice but she wasn't mean either. We went into the woods near Vehl, killed a zamin and I died again, this better not become a habit. Hank met up with us as well and we killed some zombies and skeletons. Later I found Sala and gave her the eggs, she gave me some money and a scroll in return. Met Sala outside of Hempstead later, we are going to Krandor and and then Haven...I think. I now know how to say fish in common. We killed some more skeletons in Krandor and I got a package to deleiver. We then headed of to Haven. On the way we stopped of at home, the guys did not seem very happy to see me. In fact, they tried to kill me. Some reunion. So we fought back, I now have a Shaman Stick! When it was safe we nicked some greenstone. We haven't made it to Haven, Sala went on without me.

Kaail

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 11:08:12 am »
Day 7

*scrawled in goblin*

I'm attempting to sneak into Hempstead to cut and polish my gems. It went perfectly. I now have some fine greenstone and fine malachite, and a lot of dust. On the way out of Hempstead though I was confronted by an orc named Eru and a human named Argos, it was scary! I met Eru again on the way to vehl, we exchanged pie. Met him yet again in Vehl and he seems friendly enough. We are going to the caves again. We got some more greenstone while we were down there. It is dark now, time to turn in for the night.

Kaail

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 11:16:16 am »
Day 8

*scrawled in goblin*

I did some more gem crafting and I now have seventeen fine greenstones! But I also have lots of dust from my failed attempts. I'm going to find the witch in the swamp and give her the skeleton knuckles. Met up with Sala and Hank in the swamp and gave the knuckles to the witch, got a magical necklace in return. On the way out of the swamp we had to fight lizardmen and some will o' wisps. We then went to Haven and Sala showed us her house, it was warm. Went to another city. We are in a desert now. There are lots of scorpians. It seems we went all around Mistone as we are back at Hempstead. The city near the desert was called Spellgard. I told Sala some words in return for what she told me. I told her magic 'suko' and shaman 'krusu' as these are what she uses and is. I'm tired now, I'm going to sleep.