The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *a parchment on the floor behind Lia's door*  (Read 232 times)

Chuckles_McChuck

*a parchment on the floor behind Lia's door*
« on: May 31, 2006, 06:43:50 pm »
Kyle or Ferrit,

Do not bother looking for me to pay the rent for this month.  I have learned of some disturbing news and despite the advice given I am drawn to investigate the matter.  There is nothing more I wish to say of this other then the fact that it will bring me to Xantril.  You need not worry of my well being, all who I speak to will forget the encounter, I will walk through the lands unnoticed as I attempt to figure out what I must.  If you plan to seek me out you will not find me.

farewell for now, you should see me in a couple weeks.

Lia

//I'm not going anywhere incase anyone is wondering.  Lia learned there are still a few demons interested in her, so she is going to try and find out why.

Chuckles_McChuck

Re: *a parchment on the floor behind Lia's door*
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 03:17:45 pm »
*after arrival on Arabel Lia purchases a small parchment and walks out of town.  She first investigates the band just outside arabel.  2 days later she writes in the parchment*

Its kinda funny, right before I placed the letter on the floor there they both were, Ferrit and Kyle.  Kind of defeats the purpose, however I wished not to explain myself and placed the letter down anyways.  I then told them I will be away for awhile and if they want minor details there is a letter on the floor for them.  I guess some would find that odd, but I've been finding myself to be rather odd since the release of my curse.  I kind of like it though, it can pay to be unpredictable and when you lack control of yourself you are bound to be unpredictable *she looks over what she wrote* I truely am an odd elf.  Before I left, Ferrit decided to pay the rent, she was a bit suprized to see me and said that she and Kyle were just talking about me.  I had no care in the world what they were saying, but since I decided to wait for her to get me the rent money from the bank I decided to ask Kyle.  He started to blush and stumble like a foppish school boy talking to his first crush, I was a tad concerned but I still pried, then Ferrit returned and I asked her, in which she said "we were just talking about where you could be since its been awhile since we paid rent", Kyle then said, "oh yes foolish me" and of course looked like a raddish.  I would have pried further, but I have more concerns.  His attitude towards that event could mean many things, however if he has become attached to me I will have to work on making a stop to that.

I came to Xantril on some advise the bard gave me *she chuckles to herself* which was the exact opposite of what he gave me.  He informed me not to go onto Xantril for a demon seeks me and I beleive hired mercinaries to find me.  He said he couldn't say more for as ussual he scurried away from the event like a scared little rat.  The bard probably knows more then he lets on, but prying him for information can be a painful process with still only half answers and more questions, so as ussual I will have to depend on myself to learn more and investigate.  I'm quite used to it now, still, it now feels like nothing has changed from when I left home so long ago.

anything