The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A diary of dreams...  (Read 106 times)

MeeQ

• View Profile
    A diary of dreams...
    « on: March 28, 2006, 05:57:11 am »
    chapter Fourteen.

Its been years since i have written words on your face my old friend, i miss your understanding gaze... you truly are a friend. whiel following the man who calims himself a knight of aeridin, diety of the lightbringers, i have stumbled into a dream of anything but minute proportions...
    A dragon spoke of a blood... his blood, blood for sacrifice... i am unsure, however apprently i am connected to this blood, indeed friend.. dreams are but livable riddles.

the dream town of hlint is massivly overpopulated with adventurers... perhaps another puzzle peice to this dreams world's riddle.. or maybe something more?

A lady of fire, or what appeared to be fire... blazed like chaos itself through the sky only to land nimbly before me... I charged, holding but a fishing ros... yes, i realise now how foolish i was...
    I remember running from something... fear... something the body tries to forget, perhaps that is the answer to my minds forgetfulness... or perhaps this dream world shows yet another riddle.

Chapter fifteen.

I am still unsure the date period this dream world is... all i can manage to say is that i have been here what seems days... time goes by so quickly here.

An undertaker.. or so i believe wants to me cull some spirits from the crypt... I dreamed that night... if it is possible to dream within a dream. I man of pure light, so bright... brighter than the sun spoke to me, i tried to gace him in the face.. but even with my eyes sheilded i could'nt see. He told me to allways walk within the light... and bring the light i had inside me to the darkness inside this world... The riddles continue it seems... tell me diary my friend, what should i do?

Chapter sixteen.

Its dawn... the rise of the sun, and the light... this shal be when i go into the dpeths of the crypt... when the darkness is most vulnerable... wish me luck my friend... for without it, i shalnt be speaking with you again...

anything