The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Calley Joy - Writings  (Read 181 times)

liannajoy

Calley Joy - Writings
« on: March 17, 2010, 10:35:25 pm »
Hi! My name is Calley Joy. I have an ox.  Her name is Sarha Sally Joy.  We usually hang out together beside Pirates cove Tavern.  Thats is especially her place where she can enjoy the qiuet.  And where I can hang out with her when I am playing by myself, and need someone to hang out with. She is the best pal that I useally come to when I am alone and need somebody to hang out with.  She is my best pal.  But what I really think is the best pal ever, is my friends because they help me when I need help. Their names are, Storold, Amgine, Elly, Shadowleaf, Jako, Ben, Lana, Zarianna, Daniella, Dweeble, Dani, Alazira, Zak,  Ferrit, Annwyl,  Feawen,  Andrew,  Raz,  Ammie, Richard, Mark,  Lino, SehKy, Illyana, Tom, Xanya, Galathea, Azk`a, Kurn, Stygian, Gel`larian, Steel,  Timulty,  Damon, Galiant, Kyle, Jealle, Deacon, Jetta, Yurax, Thercha, Ryan, Rory, Darktanyin, Portile, Davidoff,  Pallena, Hayley, and Ygrain.  I am so sorry for the people that are not on my friends list this 1 story.  But once I meet you. I will include you in my  story.  But now that we got that out of the way. I would like to honor my friends because you all help me, and I like that.  But I swear that when I meet you, you will be my friends, and will be added to my friends list.  A promise is a promise. And thats my promise to you!  I love all my friends.You can be my pals to. And I'm not even joking, I`m telling the truth. And I really mean it.  From me to everyone my story is true. The end.

P.S. - I love everybody even the game I can hang out with my friends on!
:D

The following users thanked this post: Serissa, cbnicholson, Anamnesis, gilshem ironstone, Hellblazer, Tanman, Feawen, Warchild214

liannajoy

Re: Calley Joy - Writings
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 12:38:07 pm »
I forgot to include  annwyl.

liannajoy

Re: Calley Joy - Writings
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 10:32:04 am »
Thank you!You guys helped me make this story.Thank you everybody, thank you!