The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: About my Characters Family  (Read 79 times)

Jaigan

About my Characters Family
« on: December 04, 2007, 01:15:06 am »
[INDENT]I really think it's sad how most people kill off their family in creating their RP character. So I often try and keep them alive and have a close influence on the life of my characters. Right now I'm still writing up the backrounds of them and I want to put them in the jurnals so you guys can have a better understanding of how Jaigan grew up. Also because of their backrounds I will be unable to play them as PC's so at best if you choose they can be NPC's once I get their backrounds up it should be pretty easy to toss them in and have a good idea how they would act.

As for Jaigan if he wanted to become a Duelist he would seek out his father. If he was to be a Wizard he would ask his Grandfather, and for a Bard he would go along with his mother. As it is now I will already be putting points into Lore, Spellcraft, and Disiplin, as well as a higher INT and CHA then most rogue's haha should make for fun RP playing.

If there is anything wrong or if you would like to add anything to their backrounds feel free as that would just make them more interesting. That is something hard to find in online RPG's, NPC's with backrounds, you always get Joe the blacksmith... thats about it nothing more just Joe and he is a blacksmith :([/INDENT]

Jaigan

Re: About my Characters Family
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 03:34:05 am »
[INDENT]Please use this Thread to inform me of any mistakes around the backround of the family. I would like for it to be as supported as possible at the same time if I can get away with something unusual like a Sea Elf on land over 200 years ago the I'll give it a try haha.

I would like to keep the oficer's corps part in for his father and by small group I mean him and 3 others. basically he was on duties far enough away and got word of the fall of the city and decided to give the order to strip off any evidence of being a member of the corps and go back to their families and live out their life best they could. and so they all left going back to what ever homes they had. after that he formed a merchant guard with the 3 others that went to Seacove with him and they hired some more as the buisness grew. (I can rp it out alittle better in Anixius's bio, however if you want me to take it out let me know.)

I put out a conversation between Jaigan and his mother Illiana to further support his uncertently with having a faith whole hearted in attempt to display that he believes that possibilites are more a perspective. And that people twist their own agendas to meet their needs and sometimes nations are conned into believing what the puppet master wishes them to see. (in the back of Jaigan's mind he can't dismiss the possibility that the Loremaster is the next Bloodstone, having knowlege is power and having power is well you know :P )

anyway thanks for the help with the bio I'll work on fixing up the Sea Elf bit that was just a bit to show some strategy traits in Jaigan and that he would not take on someone unless he had a way to win and that if a technicality  was it then by all means :P[/INDENT]