The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Accounts and Prayers of Michael Dawnbreaker  (Read 357 times)

Teo

Accounts and Prayers of Michael Dawnbreaker
« on: September 06, 2017, 11:12:10 pm »
*A thick tome, bound in leather and with an ankh branded onto the front cover. The first page of the book reads "Accounts and Prayers of Michael Dawnbreaker", followed by a collection of tales of his travels, and written prayers to the Great Leader. The book is old and worn, having seen much travel since the young priest set off from the Fort Llast temple*

Teo

Belaruth is eager
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 01:36:55 am »

Belaruth is eager to get to work in Center, and I cannot say I blame him.   It's no wonder this was chosen as our first task, evil seems to lurk at almost every corner.   The orcs near the Ire Mountains, the serpent-men of the coasts, and even the undead abominations living right below the city in the catacombs, all seem to be an ever-present threat to the people of Center.   A church of Prunilla exists within the city, but they appear to do little to quell the evils outside of the city.   I suppose they do their part in healing the townspeople, and while that is respectable, I doubt we'll have much aid from them.   In fact, it seems that the town fails to even have an organized guard.   Or perhaps they simply do so little that I have yet to notice them.   Either way, I see why my brother feels the need to begin our work as soon as possible. 

Oh Great Leader, guide my hand as I show the people of this town your light.  

Lay upon me both the strength to drive evil from this land, and the wisdom to show your light to the hearts of those around me.  

Protect my brother and I with your blessings as we do your benevolent work, fighting evil at its roots to make this world safer and more filled with righteousness.