The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Albert Raddishburg fighter lvls  (Read 304 times)

Albert Raddishburg fighter lvls
« on: November 10, 2004, 05:46:00 am »
Hi
just wanted to talk about my character taking two fighter lvls. I have already assigned one to him, (sorry for not checking with you first, but it al happened in the midst of a battle). As I have presented the character, he is a rogue... yes, but he also has an intimidation factor, rooted in physical pressence, hence the two lvls. After those in going back to rogue lvls. Also, it is not an easy task, being rogue, not that everything should be easy, but he is more of a thug, than a sneaky pick-pocket... hope it's allright, and sorry for not checking up on you before the decission.

yours Mads Kamp

Brutoss

• View Profile
    RE: Albert Raddishburg fighter lvls
    « Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 08:31:00 pm »
    Don't forget the rule that you can't just take one or two levels of a class.  You have to have aim for a minimum of 5 levels in any class you take.  See the Character Creation guidelines for details.

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=3069&posts=2

Good luck.

Brutoss.

Kethryc

• Followers of Rofirein
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 08:54:00 pm »
    This rule was instigated so as to not abuse the system.  You just taking 2 levels in fighter opens up some profeciencies you would have not been allowed, and with only one or two levels, you circumvent the true "Rogue-i-ness" of a rouge.  So Yes, you absolutely have to take atleast 5 in any class levels before you switch, unless you state you're doing 1 then 1, until you have 5 each.

Keth

Leanthar

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 09:14:00 pm »
    Well stated to both of you.  Thanks.

anything