Character Development > Development Journals and Discussion

Alec's Journal

(1/1)

55060hacker:
Rather uneventful day, Sat around the campfire at Center, studying my flash cards to learn sign language. Sometimes, I wish there was another person to practice with.  This gets rather boring. While examining my equipment, I noticed that my quarterstaff has a light on it. I wonder if I can dispel that effect, to make myself less noticeable, while still being armed defensively. I prayed to Aragen to grant me this ability but apparently failed removing the light from my staff. *sigh*

55060hacker:
I have found that I am able to produce some sounds by using my upper respiratory tract, but am afraid that I will sound lack-witted if I try talking. Some sound combinations are impossible for me to do, and I end up coughing and sputtering uncontrollably when I try. While this may improve my chances of talking with people, I do not want them to feel sympathy for my plight.  I am a faithful follower of Aragen, the Lord of Knowledge, surely I can overcome these difficulties.

55060hacker:
I met another Aragenite, Jebediah, who successfully found the cure for my speech impairment.  He called on the name of Aragen, and found the knowledge and the cure! Praise to Aragen!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version