Character Development > Development Journals and Discussion

Among the people

<< < (2/7) > >>

cbnicholson:
//quick reference only post.

=Paladins of Rofirein===

Rofirein's holy symbol is that of the compass and shield. Always remember this, for Rofirein is both thy protector and thy guide.  
 [*]Thou shalt believe all that Rofirein teaches, and shalt observe all his directions.
[*]Thou shalt defend the Church of Rofirein with all thy might.
[*]Thou shalt respect all weaknesses, and shalt constitute thyself the defender of them.
[*]Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
[*]Thou shalt make war against the Infidel followers of Pyrtechon without cessation and without mercy.
[*]Thou shalt perform scrupulously thy duties of Justice, in line with the Teachings of the Church of Rofirein.
[*]Thou shalt never lie, and shall remain faithful to thy pledged word.
[*]Thou shalt be generous, and give largess to all that have need.
[*]Thou shalt avoid avarice like the deadly pestilence and shalt embrace its opposite.
[*]Thou shalt keep thyself chaste for the sake of her whom Rofirein has chosen for thee to love.
[*]Thou shalt only step foot in Temples dedicated to Rofirein and his Holy allies, unless thy enemies seek sanctuary in an unholy temple, in which case it is thy duty to cleanse the place of their filth.
[*]Thou art a Paladin of Rofirein, one of his beloved few. Remember this in all that thy do. As one of the few Paladins of the Holy Order of Rofirein, it is your task to root out evil, injustice and tyranny wherever thee may be.[/LIST]

RollinsCat:
"Braidin' my helm?"  A grin then a laugh.  "Never thought of that, but it's a right good idea.  You ken come meet my pa and my uncle, sure, but they're gonna put you ta work I promise if ya don't keep busy in town."

cbnicholson:
Jo grins in response, then shows her how to do a simple braid of the horse hair on her helm. "There." He undoes the braid. "You try it. As for work, Father never let us go a day without chores of some sort, he said it built character, although I suspect he made us do them to get the work done." Jo laughs a little. "I figure the best way to know someone is either to fight them or work with them myself. I'll look forward to it. A wheelwright is your father's profession, is that right?"

RollinsCat:
"Best in Trelania, least I think."  The horse's hair on her helmet is stiff but with a few misstarts she twists a serviceable if sloppy braid, then works it free and starts again.  "Makes carts too, sleds, all that."  Another braid, fatter than the first, is tied off and left to dangle over the right side of the iron helm.  More confidently she sweeps up hair in the center and twists.  "Uh, Jo...if ya visit, Pa's gonna ask me 'bout another fella and so I better tell ya now, I got a friend...like you're a friend?  Ausir.  Ya met him already, in the spider caves.  Ya said once I should tell ya if there was anyone else, an' it's not like there is since we're all just...friends, ya know?  But Pa's gonna ask an' so ya don't have any surprises..."

cbnicholson:
Jo pauses then points out her mistakes in the first sloppy braid, more to give him some time to think than to make any real corrections. "Um, that's right Mari, Thanks for telling me." His voice is a bit hushed as he says this. "Truth is, I've been given some good advice from friends and I think being your friend right now is more important than worrying about well..kisses and stuff. We're both have a duty and vows to live up to first, don't we?" He searches her eyes a moment, the braiding forgotten waiting for her answer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version