The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Amras - Silence Manifested  (Read 315 times)

hawklen

Amras - Silence Manifested
« on: May 18, 2007, 04:02:00 pm »
Aftermath.

My sister told me I should keep a journal. I do not know why, but she knows what she is talking about so I obey.

In out haste from Arnax, I came unprepared to the races that inhabit Mistone. So many inferior races, it is hard to keep my contempt from showing. Sister is my guide. She points. I go.

hawklen

Re: Amras - Silence Manifested
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 11:02:49 pm »
As suggested I am keeping up with this journal.

Dark creatures, of the abyss sister says. Well the fools with us decieded to charge and attack. Only one human had the right idea and called for an escape. Vorax. An idiot. His followers at least. Did not listen and kept fighting till their deaths and dragged others down. I hid. Watched. Couldnt do anything. Couldnt leave. Sister remained, I by her side. Balanced was maintained, rewarded with death, for chaos and stupidity. Such weakness. I will stop writing now.

hawklen

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 02:18:22 am »
Sister says keep a journal, I am complying. This makes my third entry.

I keep my emotions in check. I use them to fuel my strength. I will not show weakness, the weak die and I am not weak. The time spent enslaved with the corathites, their teachings make sense, and prove worth. Now onto a complaint.

Kalin. Human mage. In this mountain of fire and darkness the human touched a trapped gate that I was about to examine. Sister died, fortunately he did as well. I do not mind dieing, my sister I do. Does prove we are superior to them. If she allows it, I will punish him for the harm done. His name is etched. I am done writing.

hawklen

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 02:29:39 pm »
Weakness. I mustn't show my contempt at the other races weakness. Learn to exploit and use. Swallow disgust for using common, language of Monkey's, humans. Hard to hear humans mangle elven, Moon elves teaching them, affront to me. Learn more from Sister.

Training. Stronger, flit through the battlefield with ease, weapons missing me, twisting, rolling, quick slashes to backs and legs. More interested in the church where we were enslaved since got here to mistone. Found agreeing with alot of it. Thats it, promise fulfilled to Sister in writing in book for today. I stop.