The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Andrea Vaughn - A Collection of Letters, Memories, and Bounties  (Read 278 times)

Link092

[SIZE=18]"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."[/SIZE]
Lewis Carroll

Dear Mother and Father,

It's been to long since I was separated from Marv. At this point.... I'm sure he's dead. And from what I can tell, I'm the only one left of our little band of mercs. I've done plenty of work on my own, seeing as I needed to do something to make a living, but it's not the same without the rest. And I'm finding myself depending on strangers for bigger jobs that I can't do on my own. It's definitely an adjustment, but I guess I could get used to it. I haven't been stabbed in the back... yet.

For months I have wondered the roads from Llast to Vehl, searching for Marv and some of the others. I don't think any got out alive beyond Marv and I, but it didn't hurt to think otherwise. Over the course of that time, I've found Center to be the hub of most noteworthy activity. It always feels odd coming back time after time, but I guess it is going to become my home away from home.

Needless to say, I've meet plenty of interesting individuals; musicians (one named Cord in particular), other mercenaries, and a few... uhm... Really tiny people (One floats around Prunilla's shrine, the other I always see meditating near the campsite). Beyond that, I don't really know anyone. I guess I should give it some time to establish myself in the area before I make more acquaintances and rebuild my contacts.

Love,
Andrea

//
Original Character Submission

The following users thanked this post: Anamnesis

anything