The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: B.F. A mans thoughts.  (Read 1800 times)

jan

Re: B.F. A mans thoughts.
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2008, 11:21:44 am »
* with a grey face Barion unloads some adamantium and cobalt , then he changes into his free-time clothing and writes with a sigh*

Today i did something that i thought was impossible .

I mined diamonds , cobalt and adamantium alone .

I'm nearly through my supply off healing potions , but i made it alive ...barely ...*sighs deep*

To top it off ....my last off five mining-picks broke on the first vein off cobalt i found .

There was no way back ...i had to continue ...fighting golems and some flying statue like creatures and dark elves on the way out .

I made it though ...so i guess i can do it again , but the price is high in healing potions .

I met M'Lady Tegan's replacement the other day ...he seemed alright .

Abigail is finally replacing the platinum gears and wires as she promised , she was surprised over the amount needed to even try once to make her cams .

*he sighs deep and slowly stretches his sour muscles *

I had a few close calls , but i have proven i can make it ...i guess dying down there isn't too bad ...it sure beats the useless feeling i had before as a Knight.

*after blowing the ink dry he closes his journal and slowly sinks on the bed , a look off pain on his face as does so . Then he turns and falls into a deep restoring sleep *

jan

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2008, 12:14:43 pm »
*Barion rushes into the bedroom and cleans himself up , then he writes a few lines in his journal and after kissing the twins goodbye he rushes off again *

Two port towns have been ruined , Leringard was attacked by a dragon .

Mariner's Hold was washed mostly away by a huge wave off water .

According to stories , the dragon was send by Fisterion to give a message about a treaty broken .
I'm not sure what to think about that , but since it's close to the damned Mist temple i found it better to send someone else to offer aid on behalf off The Bashers .

It may be my hate for Mist , but i can't get out of my head that it is Her that supposedly commands the waters ......
If this has anything to do with Her , I'll hunt down every follower She has and bring them to trial for cruelty against the population of Mariner's Hold .
So far i kept my thoughts to myself ...and will continue to do that until investigation either proves I'm right or wrong .

We have send word and people to both Leringard and Mariner's Hold to offer our help as OrcBashers , we now are gathering raw materials that we will turn into things they need once they find time to tell us what it is they need .

jan

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2008, 09:07:03 am »
*Barion sits down and sighs , then he takes out his journal and Ad's an official letter written in his own blood *

Last will off Barion Firesteed .

It is my wish that all my property will be auctioned to aid in good causes .
This en-holds the property : 180 Haven ,after it is stripped from it's contents and the people having key's been allowed to get their things from the house .
The same goes for the property : 254 Prantz outskirts .

My equipment , or what's left off it , is to be brought to The OrcBashers guildhall .
The members will be allowed to use what they can and the rest can be auctioned again for a good cause .

I made this will in a normal state off mind and i agree with everything written .

Barion Firesteed .

PS : If any off this is not allowed , please let me know and i'll see what i need to change .I also like to state that i give no one permission to play either Trinity or Barion jr .

jan

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2008, 11:45:15 am »
* a few weeks later Barion lays in his bed , he explains to Solarina what his wishes are concerning his children .*

" i want you to take them to the Village with both Sa'kura's and Abigail's grave and raise them there . If it is given , then i want to be buried right beside them . You can find my last will in my journal and i hope that people will respect my wishes for the things i have written . With Rofireins mercy i will overcome this illness ...if not *he sighs* ...if not ....then i guess my time has come .....if that is the case , then try to find some-one to relate my journal into a tale ....so others might learn from it ...and the twin have their fathers complete life told by himself ."

*he coughs heavily and he slowly falls asleep , his breath becoming irregular ..but he still doesn't seem to want to give up , judging the sweat and frowns on his face as-if he fights a lonely fight ....*

jan

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2008, 09:33:07 am »
* when awake between slumbers , Barion lets Solarina bring in people to  place two new chests in the house and has her placing his gear and everything that seems useful in them . *

jan

« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2008, 01:31:09 pm »
* Barion reads over his will and nods while reading a few times . He looks tired and trampled , but a light still shines in his eyes *

" I hope i still get the chance to help out Mariner's Hold as offered by The Bashers .....time is running out fast ...and i'm not sure if i have much longer ...."

* he sits and writes *

Again i met the witch that no one wants to meet too often , it seems my soul is ripe and tasty for each time she has the chance she takes a piece .

I'm not sure if i ever again can write in this journal , every trip i undertake can be my last ...*sighs*

I stayed true to my principles , no matter what the price was .
Those i see as murderers and not worthy to travel with , i have mostly ignored from the moment i left them .
My honor is in tact and my soul is pure .
Those i will leave behind in the end , will be taken care off and i'm proud to say that i owe no one anything .
Even knowing that every trip can be my last , wont change how i look at the world nor will it be sufficient to have me stop traveling and go to dangerous places .
I am who i am ....and those that don't accept that can choke in their arguments for all i care .

* he closes his journal and undresses to take a bath , then he puts on his free-time clothes and plays with the twins . His laughter fills the house while they are playing ...but alone in his bed his tears stream down on his pillow , the fear off ultimate death becoming too much for a short time ....*

jan

« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2008, 03:29:10 am »
** a pair off adventurers arrive at 180 Haven , they carry the remains off a full plate marked with Rofirein signs . Their faces are somber as they hesitate to knock on the door . Finally one reaches over and knocks . As the door is opened , they step back after putting the remains off the full plate on the ground . " We come with sad tidings M'Lady " they look to Solarina " The man leading us down to diamonds , adamantium and kobalt ...the man known as Barion Firesteed ....* he looks down * ...he fell protecting us ...and never returned . We went to the stone we know he was bound ..but his soul never returned to claim his body ...*he sighs deep * ...we are sorry Miss "

//he didnt perm , but i cant find the will to play with him for a while now . I'll be requesting a char deletionrequest when i'm emotionaly ready to say a final goodbye to him :(