The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Bopthor's Scrolls of Rememberance  (Read 144 times)

Bopthor's Scrolls of Rememberance
« on: August 01, 2005, 04:45:00 pm »
http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=14375&posts=11
  It's a new day and I'm healing from the loss of my big toe and the teeth punctures on my left leg from some nasty scum invested Zombies. Lost my grave stone so I had a long slow time returning from the Forgotten Island and the Kingdom of Roldem. Finally I make it back to Hlint and no longer pausing to remember my recent passing I meet up with Raj Whitehall a I get invited to go hunting, always up for excitement I joined. We ended up in the Broken Forest and found a cave with lots of nasty Orgers I can only assume that the pain of the lost big toe had clouded my aim but I missed placed a fireball, and well lets just say it didn't go well. Shortly after I get surrounded by Ogers and yes died agian, *gota stop doing that* luck would have it that my soul was bound to Port Hampshire so it wasn't far to return my group wait for me *awsome friends* and recovered my grave stone.
  And if you think that was enough it isn't after we dispatch them Orgers we head back and someone gets too close to some Lizard Men, *Ouch* I make out of the swamp and and into the Ant hill *Double Ouch* my team get out aswell but the fight is on and on & you guessed it I'm dead. Well this is bad I am slow slow slow and I have to get back to my grave and it's in the middle of Ant allie, when I open the gates of Port Hampshire there is 2 dwarfs *so the Gods are shinning down* they say the will guard me until i get my stone back as it's not far it didn't take long. Well thats the big excitment later we all decided to go hunting on the way through back to Hlint.

RE: Bopthor's Scrolls of Rememberance
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 11:56:00 am »
Helped Verra today hunt down the head in the Red Caves for the Wagon Master with the help of Elrebril Haler the fighting was close at times but team work seems to always win out so again thanks goes to Elrebril Haler, *sorry about your axe* promised Verra I will keep my eyes open for cotton and silk maybe tomorrow will be a good day too.

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 03:48:00 pm »
THIS is OOC "Out of Character"
  Now Sun 8/21/05 after server crash I check my suite in Lielon and find that one large chest is empty and my armoir is empty, I hope its due to the crash so i am just making a list of stuff missing:
  1 Black Onx, 1 fine Feldspar, 1 fine Fire Agate, 1 fine Amethyst, 1 fine Adventurine, 1 fine Phenalope, 5 fine Malachite, 10 fine Green Stone, 1 large bronse sword, 1 bronse armor, 1 large maul, 2 Jaguar skins, 2 Cougar, 2 Lion, 2 Black Bear skins
  If anyone has any ideas please let me know A.S.A.P.
  Bill
  aka Bopthor

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 03:52:00 pm »
Some strange things are going on in Rilara?
  The other day was hanging out with some fellow adventurers and an Old Man came running towards us calling for his daughter Sharon, after some calming down and some help with magic we found that she might of been stolen by a smooth talking Bard.
  So after talking to the staff in the local Inn we went to Stone looking for more clues, found a young girl who lost her wagon and needed our help. One of our group members learned there is a man in Point Harbor who may of seen the thief of the wagon, we believe there is a connection between the thefts.
  On our way to Point Harbor with the young girls barley Cole spots what looked like a Cat Person spying on us in the woods, we made note of this weird sighting and finaly found a naked Sage in the street of Point Harbor. While Daring delivered the barley I carried for the girl to the ship captain we learded about the so called Bard and that he uses whigs and make-up, aswell that he may not be a young man but older and that there are many girls with him. The Sage says this Bard stole his clothes and a ring of some power over peoples preception of the wearier, we then learn he was heading to a temple in the east so we decide to work our way to Karthy and maybe the Temple will offer clues.
  After a long walk we come across a Ranger in the forest and learn from him that this old man and possibly 6 girls where laughing and partying on there way through the forest we found some garbage and tracks heading east so we were off agian.
  Later on we come up to a abandoned wagon next to a broken bridge, when we were attacted by Brown Bears sadly I could not help the first Bear in time and it was slayin however the second Bear I did protect and was able to talk to the Bear {Bears can be confusing at times} and learned that they saw humans fly over "Jump" the broken bridge. So over the bridge we fly and then we meet a Giant on the other side, at this point I am still recovering from my experance with the Bear and miss some of what was going on with the Giant something about his brother falling into a canyon, I tried to have Sparkles {my Dragon} fly down to see what was at the bottem but she must of been scared of the Giant and attacted him, had to unsummon her and then apolagized to the Giant he laughed it off. He then says the man and girls headed in the direction of the sun rise, {east} so it looks like Karthy not far from there now.
  We arrive in Karthy and head to the temple hopeing they can help us, we learn there was a big party and that they were there but went off to one of the rooms. When we learn more i will write more until then may Mother Nature watch over you and keep you.

anything