The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Stiven Roland - Fugitive  (Read 678 times)

SteveJW

Stiven Roland - Fugitive
« on: June 28, 2014, 10:43:32 am »
Ok...it is done.I took advantage of the situation and escaped custody. At least the guards were just knocked out. So I helped myself to a uniform and escaped.It is the only way to try and prove I didn't kill the woman I was found with. My mind is still a blank. All I can remember is dancing with her...Caroline I think her name was...going to the room...having some wine...then darkness. Then being led away to prison by the guards. I have no way to prove I didn't do it. Stroke of luck the horses got spooked and the transport overturned.Now...It won't take long for them to find out I've escaped. I must keep a low profile as I hunt for answers.My life depends on it...

The following users thanked this post: Lance Stargazer

SteveJW

So far so good...No one has
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 04:29:32 pm »

So far so good...

No one has taken notice of someone dressed as a guard. Even did a favor for the captain of the Silverguard in Port Hempstead. Trent's his name. Got some stick from some kobolds nearby. Guess word hasn't reached there yet.

Cleaned out some vermin in their sewers...delivered some packages here and there...

I keep an ear out for anything about the murder other than the escape. Any boasting or some other reason I was set up. I'm wondering if I had offended someone enough to do such a thing. Can't for the life of me think of who it could be.

Guess I can start with who Caroline was. Nice girl. Not a 'professional' I don't think.

Got to get a change of clothes. The guard's uniform is starting to get ripe...