The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Change of Feats  (Read 53 times)

Trip1888

• Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
Change of Feats
« on: June 01, 2005, 02:11:00 pm »
Greetings.  My character name I am asking about is Kinjuhouyh.  I apologize for not having written before now, but I just found out that you could modify your character (with GM approval of course).  I am writing because I have made a mistake.  I just found out about a feat called Zen Archery right after I got a feat called Lightning Reflexes.  Of course I have gotten another feat since then (Toughness, I believe) but I did not write about it before now (as I've already stated) because I just found out about being able to modify your character.  What I am asking is, I wish to replace my Lightning Reflexes feat with Zen Archery.  That is the feat I would have chosen if I would have known about it.  Any help would be very much appreciated.  My log in name to Layonara is "Trigorn of Elderwood".

orth

RE: Change of Feats
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 09:26:00 pm »
Not a chance. As a matter of fact we need to talk about Kinjuhouyh.... I was hoping you'd come to me sooner. I kept waiting.

Trip1888

• Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
RE: Change of Feats
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 10:33:00 pm »
I figured I wouldn't be able to.  I just thought I'd give it a shot.  What do you need to talk to me about?  I'm here for you to speak with me whenever.