The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Chronicles of a Witch  (Read 57 times)

Black Raven

• View Profile
    Chronicles of a Witch
    « on: August 21, 2006, 01:39:31 am »
    ((Just thought I'd give this a try. I just want to apologize in advance for any mistakes -- gremial or spellings and to any my writings offended. Since this will reflects Vells thoughts about others, and not how they truly are in Layo. If you'd like me to remove your characters from this threat let me know :) . Also, I'd appreciate any feedbacks if its possible, just so I could know if anyone actually find this enjoyable or just a waste of a thread in the forums. And in that case, I'll let this sink))

Across the inn, sitting in one of the distant tables with a blank parchment rolled open on it. A quill in her hand and a red rose laying carefully near the table's edge, the lady in red began her secret writings;

Nothing so far has changed since my arrival, not in my eyes anyway. The streets are filled with fools and freaks that waste their life with emptiness. It's disgusting to see affection and love between different races. How ridiculous it is to see tiefings mixing with humans. Dwarves fondling for gnomes, even drows that bind their hearts with elves. Such abominations, you should be thankful you are not here to see it with your own eyes.

And if that isn’t enough, so far the elves I met so far are a joke. I had one; her name was Nyyan, or something along that line (A silly name anyway) follow me around. That elven child had a deformity that made her speak with a stutter, but oddly enough, people accepted her for her "heart". Nonsense....

In any case, that little girl followed me around, apparently she had showed interest into becoming my slave. Who am I to refuse an opportunity to humiliate one of the "immortal" races? I won't admit she wasn’t obedience, for a treehungger. And my legs found her back quite soft as a stool. But alas, I had to dismiss her. Her "love all" way of thinking was getting under my skin. Worse, she tried to let me "see the light" with hugs and other elven ....

One slap settled it all. Of course I left before she began to whine and cry, but I should have known she'd go around spreading of how cruel I was. And how I beat her senseless. I've met Rhynn again, a silly wizardess and of course, a friend of the elf child. She tried to threaten me to not lash out on the elf again. Hah...as if I'd listen to an arrogant spell slinger and one that was foolish enough to have her mouth taken by some devil. Can't say I was happy to hear she got it be eventually, shame he didn’t take away the rest of her face too. It would have done her only good.

As I write this to you in full knowledge that you'll never read this, I hope you are smiling, from wherever your body is buried at,
       my dear deceased sister.

Sincerely yours,
        Vellucia.

anything