The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Coia Leshere  (Read 288 times)

Coia Leshere
« on: August 24, 2004, 04:37:00 pm »
Having Reflected upon my character Coia Leshere more deeply I have come to understand the mistakes of her creation.  Leveling up as fast as I did to level 7 has corrupted my character and now that I know the way that the world of Layonara works a little better, I would like to remake her.

Leanthar

RE: Coia Leshere
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 04:45:00 pm »
No problem.  Just resubmit as a new character and will delete the old one and you can start over.
  Might I ask what you meant by "corrupt"?  Or, also if you can possibly answer (here or in a PM) what has caused you to remake the character?

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 04:53:00 pm »
Leveling as fast as I did rushed me into developing my character much faster than I am used to.  So not as much thought was put into each level.  I have not played Neverwinter for that long so I am still learning the game as well as the differences it has between Layonara.

Leanthar

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2004, 04:55:00 pm »
Okay, just wanted to make sure there was a bug or something like that.  Thank you for your time.

NitaThompson

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 24, 2004, 05:48:00 pm »
    Just PM me with your bioware name and character you wish deleted and I will gladly take care of it.

anything