The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Dwaven Female Character Needed  (Read 238 times)

Dwaven Female Character Needed
« on: August 03, 2004, 07:13:00 am »
During a character development Tolinar and Than found each other and discovered Than had a twin sister. We would like someone who would like to play this character to do so. There are a few restriction and request for her.

1.Her Diety is Mist (could be changed later with a CDQ)
2.She is Than's twin sister there for she needs to have blonde hair
3.Her age should be about 25ish (I know this is young for a dwarf but since she has never met another
                                  dwarf she doesn't know any different and only other dwarves would
                                  treat her young)
4.Class is open (Tolinar is a fighter and worships vorax, Than is a cleric and worships Shindaleria

Requests

We'd like this character to be active as Dan would like to adventure with her regularly, Maybe her name should be based off of weather events such as Stormi, Misti, or something like that. I guess bad weather makes more since.. She must use the thin body type since she has been raised in an acetic lifestyle. Clerics and monks don't eat alot. Tatoos are optional, may have religious meanings.  a wizard since her great grandfather was a truely awesome wizard. She could be the one to inherit his abilities. Sorceress is an option too, might be hard since she has to be a shield dwarf. If you have questions feel free to post them here or send myself or Dan a pm and we would be happy to discuss it further.
Thanks

Kim

RE: Dwaven Female Character Needed
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 08:34:00 am »
we are still looking for someone interested in playing this character morvis is unable to at this time.

Zen

• Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
RE: Dwaven Female Character Needed
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 08:25:00 am »
Are you still looking for someone to play this character?  I have NEVER played a cleric but am willing to try.

anything