The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Feawen Silimaure - Life's Journey  (Read 849 times)

Feawen

Feawen Silimaure - Life's Journey
« on: August 11, 2009, 02:23:38 pm »
My name is Feawen Silimaure, it means Freed Spirit. It is a name given to me by my father, who followed the path of enlightenment and tried to instill in me the same understanding and values by his teachings and his own perceptions of the world. His name is Luthien Tiwele, which means wind dancer.

I have no other siblings no other family, and my mother passed away while giving birth to me. Her name was Amarie Lissesul, meaning generous spirit. When I was old enough, my father explained what happened to her and that she died while giving birth to me, and reassured me that it was not my fault, that she was simply not strong enough to carry me to term. I was born too soon and was much smaller than most of my Elvin kin. He also told me that I was fortunate to have been survived. He shared with me many stories about her kindness and generosity, which drew him to her during one of his many adventures.

For as long as I can remember, his patience and understanding never wavered, and he took me with him every where he went. I remember my dad fondly for the views he instilled within me. We were close and the stories he would tell me as we traveled together through the great woods, I remember to this day. We did not have a traditional home, and it never bothered me. I suppose because I had none to really think about that I had nothing to miss.

I remember at night, he would put me down to rest that he would hold me close until I would fall asleep to his soothing voice telling me stories of his journeys throughout the land, though one day I woke to a burned out fire, the dew covering my skin, and my father gone. At first I was scared, but then I understood, it was my choice to make to either follow my father's path he had began to show me many years ago, or to follow a separate path. He had given me the means to make that choice as I looked upon the monastery walls before me in the morning sunlight.

Through him I learned that possessions were unnecessary, all I needed was within. The clothes on my back and the food that sustained us provided by the lands, and that the true nourishment came from the spirit and enlightenment, acceptance that what we did have was enough and that we needed no more. I learned that I could survive simply.

It was within the monastery walls as I observed the new world I had chosen to embrace as my father had, that I began to truly understand. I never knew if I would see my father again but I had made a choice to pursue and perfect what he had begun, young and full of enthusiasm and wishing to understand and experience the world through an enlightened mind, I spent many years studying the world and beginning to understand that beneath the world I could see, lay greater understanding, waiting for me to fully grasp how grand it was, and the potential it held.

There were a great many things that I learned I could do to help others, that I could do to strengthen myself, that If I could focus my mind in such a way that I could even heal myself. I have not reached that clarity of mind yet though I am striving to understand that the potential is there. I have taken the step in perfecting my body into an instrument itself, strong and lean by working the fields at the monastery.

The monks have been kind to me, in letting me stay and learn from them as much as I can. They have been most patience with me, and their wisdom brings me ever closer to understanding myself. My own meditations have become deeper, and calmer, though there are things I have yet to let go of that keep me from true enlightenment, and I am not completely sure what they are but letting go of something I don't realize seems to be a great burden on me that I hope in time I will be able to realize and let go of. The monks have left that to my discovery, and they have also accepted that I have decided to leave as well and journey on my own. They have given me a simple set of clothing, a few true, and provided me with a path to follow that in the journey I should find my way.

I have also left a note there that should my father return someday he will know where his daughter has gone, and why. Perhaps on my journey I will again find him, and he will be as proud of who his daughter is, as I am of him, and the view of the world he gave me.

Feawen

Re: Feawen Silimaure - Life's Journey
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 08:43:53 am »
Winged Trade, Spring Dawning 6, 1453
[/B]

Dear Father,

It has been many years since I woke to find you gone, and made my choice to follow the path you started me on. since I have left the monastery, I have come to find out that life is not so peaceful among the cities, that the world is harsh, cold, and can be very unforgiving.

It has made me realize that I have to adapt to survive. The lands still provide for most of my needs, but I have found that to survive there will be a few things I need to help me along my path. I have been collecting what I can from the land to help trade for the cost to acquire what I need.

I have met a few people along the way, Miss Therise, a very poetic bard, who it seems is cursed, and Sir Daniel, a cleric of Roferein. They both have helped me retrieve an item for the Captain in Port Hempstead and return it. I admit that without their help, I am sure I would not have been able to do it alone. Admittedly, I am not nearly strong enough to do things on my own as much as I would like.

I have also met another elf, her name is Valanca. She is a priestess of Ilsare. She maintains a distance, I believe that fear and anger sometimes have a hold of her heart. She has helped to teach me alot of patience, and persistance.

The world is much bigger than I imagined it to be father, and there is alot to learn yet. While I could have stayed at the monastery, I think there is more to learn, from experiencing life outside, to appreciate and help me on my search for deeper understanding of self.

~Feawen [/FONT][/COLOR]

Feawen

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 08:43:21 am »
Dead Eye, Spring Blossom 25, 1453
[/B]

Dear Father,

I miss you, and as strong as you have taught me to be. I can not change that feeling, of how much. You are always a source of comfort and understanding and it is difficult to find anyone like you whom I can trust with my thoughts and feelings.

I have recently met a kind man, his name is Kell Ereptor. He has provided for me a gift after I almost fell to the goblins in the Red Light Caverns here. He thinks that I have potential to be more and has tested my skills by asking me to acquire for him a box of purple mushrooms. I have provided them to him and now work to repay what I owe the Angels Guild. It has never been my intention to take more than I could gain from the land but I admit the lure of being able to do something to help the people of this land, drew me further in than I expected.

From my observations of these people, I have learned quite a lot. Most will say one thing and seem to mean another, some are afraid of saying what they mean. Friends it seems are not always to be trusted and I wonder how it is then that they can be considered friends. People will also talk behind your back rather than confronting you.

My friend Valanca is a fine example, she speaks her mind, though she can be wrong at times because of her own life experiences so far. In doing so though she fails to view life from varing perspectives. She has recently tried to listen however to my own thoughts. Genuine as her attempt is, her friends make me feel unwelcome.

For now I think it is best to keep my distance and see what happens and focus more on toning my own body and skills to help those I can and repay my debts. I am concerned that should I fall into the trap of holding onto those here, I will lose my focus and the path I have set myself on.

~Feawen[/COLOR][/FONT]

Feawen

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 08:52:25 am »
World Tree, Summer Home 7, 1459
[/COLOR]

My journeys have taken me so far to the deserts of Dregar, to help recover two boys whose parents fell to the giants who live in such harsh lands. Their parents, their family fallen in a raid on their caravan. I was with Argos and a strange fellow named Rottie at the time.

They are friendly, that is to say they are friends. They are very protective, and Argos himself seems to be driven to prove something. Rottie as if he has nothing to prove accept that he is not his kin.

We returned the now orphaned boys over to the authorities in North Fort and hopefully they will see them to a safe home. I do hope to soon travel to visit them again. There is talk that they will wind up in Audria in the hands of the Azattans. Atleast they will be safe and well cared for, and hopefully that will bring them some comfort in this difficult time.

After my return from Dregar, while I was standing by the lake in Fort Wayfare, my thoughts drifted to you again Dad. You and Mom, and how much I miss you both.

I was met by a man, a follower of Vorax, a human named Xian Shu. He lost his parents much like the little boys I had just helped. And I can't help but wonder if in some way I am not to help him too. We had a friendly discussion and eventually wound up in the Arena of Fort Vehl where after a friendly wager, I felt it best to console his loss with a kiss on the cheek.  

Maybe we are to help each other in some way. He says I should not blame myself for Mom's death, much as you have told me but part of me does. Even though I know you both love me very much. Even though I will never know mom more than through your own memories. I am sorry I took her away from you.

The lands here are as troubled as my own mind at times, as the waves beat the shores, the storm is not letting up. Something has to give or Port Hempstead will be lost, and so may people will be displaced.

May peace find their hearts in this most troubling of times.

Feawen Silimaure

Feawen

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 08:46:09 am »
My dearest Feawen.......

For it has only been a few days since you last left the sight of my eyes and yet my heart already longs for your return.

As I sat by the fire that day in the Ire Mountain range..I had a feeling of inner peace come over me...then I noticed you fastly approaching on the ridgeline. From that very instant, I felt that feeling again that I only sense when you are near....

As I watch the stars flicker in the night sky, I find myself thinking of where you are...what you are doing...and pray that you are safe and warm. I remember my father and mother when I was just young Elf. He would come home after his daily training exercises and run and hug my mother ever so tightly and say to her..."For you are the one I fight for my love.."

On our adventure..Ragnar spoke the word of "Love". I asked him why he spoke of this word...but did not reply....My mind was racing from that point on.

I thought to myself....

Shadowleaf, could it possibly be?.....Could you be so lucky to maybe have this happen to you?....What Mom and Dad had?...Was this some sort of sign?....Was I destined to be with this beautiful and sweet lady I have come to know and admire??....

My mother used to take me for walks thru the woods and tell me..."If you want to win a ladies heart...you need to treat her with respect and honor...if they so deseve it, you will know when you have found the one just by trusting your heart"...

The dawn of new day begins as I finish this writing to you my dear..

When you mentioned "Soul Mates" in my ear that day....what my heart was feeling for you, instantly was no longer a puzzling mystery to me.. You make me feel like no other my dear...for you are on my mind when you are near and when you are far....The long nights I lay without you seem like an eternity...until my senses are replensihed upon the site of your return. I feel empty when you are away and full when you are near.

I tell you this...

I know the love my parents shared and how they interacted with one another...I see that in us.

I watched my parents laugh together and share intelligent conversation my dear...I see that within us.

I saw how they made each other very happy thru the years...and had an inner sense about how the other one was feeling... I feel that in us.

I have givin it many day a thought me lady and have come to realize this.......

The feeling I have for you is....Love...

I would consider it a honor my dear, if you would be my companion to share this life with me......

Shadowleaf.....

*small picture of two doves flying off together is drawn below*

Feawen

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 08:47:10 am »
My Dearest Leaf,

I have felt the wind blow through my hair as I run along my path, and never chanced a glance back. I have walked my path mostly alone, thinking this is how it should be. I felt my path was meant to be alone, focused and true as an arcane archers arrows flowing swiftly through the air.

I have felt this way, but in all my training, in my own thoughts, I have always tried to find what I am meant to. The path to true enlightenment, of understanding and truth. I am not sure ultimate what that truth is, except when I stop a moment and truly think about us. I find the truth is simple, understanding is acceptance, and true enlightenment has been the path of growing with each other.

I find in you my soul mate, who could simply be the only one who understands me, who can lead me true to my heart and my chosen path. When I see you, I wish to be with you and understand us. When I am with you, I hope that you would do more than hold my hand, when you caress my cheek, I hope for more.

I hope to see you again soon, and hope that Chess finds you well. I am sorry for my distance of late but I do hope to change that distance soon and make my way back to Mistone. I have found myself in need of making a necessary trip to Dregar, a promise that needed to be kept.

~Your Feawen Always

Feawen

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 06:43:06 pm »
*scribed in Elven*

My Dearest Feawen....

I was so pleased to see Chess once again, he looked tired from his journey back to me..so he is enjoying some fresh chestnuts and water while I write this letter to you...

Your training is going to be one of life dedication and discipline...and I know that you have the inner strength to accomplish your goals in this world and anything your heart desires..I want to see you fulfill all of your dreams and find your path of true enlightenment..., I am willing to help you achieve those goals in any way I can my dear no matter if it takes a lifetime...

I do not know exactly why I was forced to leave my peaceful Forest village after the Orc raids, and begin a new life on Mistone..but one thing I do know..Is that our paths probably would of never crossed if that fateful did not happen. I do believe that everything happens in this world for a reason my dear..and that somehow we were destined to find one another. My life has been much happier since you have come into my life..you make me feel content and at peace...

I would like to take this opportunity and ask you of something... In your 100+ years on this planet, have you ever had someone special in your life? Someone who made you feel very special in return? If so, are the feelings you have for me comparable? I have never had a companion in my life so i have nothing to go on in terms of feelings...all I know is that, there is not a second of time that passes by that I wish you were with me...holding your hand softly, looking into your lovely green eyes and the feel of you lush brown hair running through my fingers.....

Once your travels bring you back to Mistone, and our paths cross once again...I would like to take you a quiet place where I like to relax and the same place that I am writing to you now from. Once we have arrived, I will get nice arm fire going and make you a good meal... After dinner...we can just sit in each other's arms and talk into the night and count stars...I do miss you so my dear......

Grom has been asking me about you too...He has really taken a liking to you my dear...but then again...why wouldn't he?

I long till our paths cross again...

Shadowleaf...

Feawen

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 01:30:07 pm »
My Dearest Feawen....

The nights have been cold and lonely without you in my arms my Love...

I have watched Ausir and Orn rise and fall in the night skies for the past few weeks now, without your reassuring touch to keep my mind at ease....  When you are not within the sight of my eyes...my heart aches until my eyes are once again filled with your petite loveliness...

When I travel through the vast forested lands, I see the beauty that nature has given us, and I see the same beauty in you my dear...The other day, I noticed something that usually I do not see in the forests..  Under a large tree there was a single standing Rose...  I thought to myself..  "Why is a rose growing out here in the forests, and with not another single rose growing around it?"...  I leaned over to look at the flower...I  realized that this flower was something special that I have discovered.  This Rose was as vibrant in color as I ever seen and it seemed to shimmer when my finger touched it?...  I sat down and admired this rose for over an hour, just watching it gently sway with the wind.  As I sat there, my thoughts about the Rose began to shift to thoughts of you..  This forest flower reminded me of you in so many ways.  The beauty that this flower admitted  outward, made me think of how you make my heart feel when I am with you.  My thoughts of you began to run deep and I felt I had to write down what my heart was feeling at that time....

"My Forest Rose"

Delicate in nature...yet strong at heart....

For I fear the day to come when we are apart....

As I wander the forests without you and all alone......
   This feeling from deep within my soul I have been shown....
A feeling of sincere compassion and unmatched Love, my heart has for thee....
   With eternal tranquility, inner thoughts of you that run wild and free...
Weather be it in the mountains, forests or in the desert sand.....
   My only wish is that you are close by my side, and we are together walking hand in hand...............................

Upon completing this writing, I noticed that the rose was emitting its heavenly fragrance...a fragrance that reminds me of your scent my dear..  No other scent can compare to the one of "My Forest Rose".
I pray that you are well and out of harm's way my love..  I am not a whole Elf until you are back into my arms once again....

Shadowleaf.......
(a picture of a rose is drawn under name)

Feawen

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 01:30:39 pm »
My Dearest Leaf,

I hope that the path of our little friends finds this letter safely to you. I could not find 'chess' as I am sure he is with you. So I enlisted the aid of a beautiful raven. I hope that chess is not jealous because he is the sweetest little friend who warms my heart when I see him, as I know he brings me letters from you. My heart aches without you near, and even more so when I know it hurts your heart as much. Each time I receive your letters, your heart is felt closely and it makes the sun shine so much brighter. Though still the shadow of missing you and having your arms around me is felt deep within.

Aside from my father, I have never had anyone care so deeply for me, nor have I found myself ever able to hold onto anyone so deeply. I miss you My Beloved Leaf, and everytime I take a moments rest beneath a tree, I feel you closer still as if watching over me from afar.

I am smiling as I read your poem and I have committed it to memory, to my heart and to my spirit so that it never leaves me. I love how sweet you are, and how gentle and even your quiet stillness when you hold me. I love the softness of your hair and how it tickles me when the wind blows just the right way. I love the sound of your breathing and the way it feels as it blows across my ears and I embrace each moment with you so deeply.

I will be home in your arms again soon, and pray that you will be there to meet me too, beneath our tree, with the blanket of leaves to embrace as we hold close each other close and also as we travel again with our friends.

Your Forest Rose
Feawen

Feawen

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 07:16:02 am »
Dead Eye, Autumn Dark 25, 1460
[/B]

Dearest Dad,

I have good news. Though from your eyes and being as protective as you always have been of me, it may not be as good. I wished to tell you that I met someone very special. He reminds me very much of you. His name is ShadowLeaf A'nadivian, and in him, I find contentment of my soul.

I would tell you where he is from only he was never told himself by his parents, in an effort to keep his people safe. It seems no matter where we come from parents always seem to remain the same. We have become close dad, so close I don't even need to speak sometimes for him to know my thoughts. He is a Ranger, and his animal companions have become friends of my own as well.

I have taken him back to Alindor to show him around and to even introduce him to the Rangers of the Wolfswood, as I believe they have much he can learn on his own path.

I know you would love him if you met him dad. He has the most gorgeous locks of black hair as dark as night, and his dark green eyes I can simply find myself lost within. Though in him I don't find myself lost. I find that I am learning more about myself and embracing the moments that we have together each of them. The love I could see in your eyes for mom, I can feel in my heart for Shadowleaf.

Dad! He has asked me to marry him, and I said yes! I know that you keep your distance so that I may walk my path alone and learn what there is to learn on my path, but I wish you to know that I love you and I would love for you to be at our wedding. I miss you.

~Feawen[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]

Feawen

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 01:45:58 pm »
Gateway, Autumn Twilight 15, 1462
[/B]

Dearest Dad,

Shadowleaf and I have spoken about it and decided with our seperate paths taking us apart so often that it is not necessary for us to have a ceremony that binds our hearts. We are content with our life much as it is already and the ceremony, the ring, and the dress are merely symbolic and truly our hearts know how they feel about each other.

I hope that this does not disappoint you dad, but I know that you are perhaps the most understanding man that I know, and you will be happy for me so long as I am. Dad. I am happy. Truly I am, and still I remain dedicated to the path of enlightenment but without experiences in my life to call my own, there is no true way to know enlightenment. Granted that Leaf is more than just enlightenment, he is my beloved, and my center, and clarity of thought when the clouds fill the sky.

I love you dad always,

Your Freed Spirit
Feawen Silimaure

Feawen

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2010, 01:39:21 pm »
*scribed in Elven*

My Love,

I again, want to apolize for the the buisness I had to conduct with Fehriel the other evening while we were in Lor and could not go fishing and have dinner together.

I do want you to show me how to fish with a pole, line and worms.  The have a fine meal together by the fire and just be together.

MY heart has been touched that your path of travel has led to my eyesight more often.  Everytime my eyes lay upon your beauty I know that you are safe, and with me.

Chess will wait for your reply my Love.  I wish the minutes away till our travels bring us back together once again.

Shadowleaf

Feawen

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2010, 01:40:08 pm »
A letter returns only a few days after in the grip of the tiny and familar chess who looks as those he is content and fed well.

My Dearest Leaf,

There is no need to apologize, as in our journey together, we must understand that our dedication is not exclusive to each other, but to the world around us as well. I accept this and would not wish it to be any different.

We will have our time together, when it is the right time, and we will enjoy it and embrace it all the more for the patience we have had to learn along the way.

I love you My Leaf and soon our paths and the timing will come together. Please be assured that I love you.

~Your Forest Rose Always,
Feawen

Feawen

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2010, 01:43:16 pm »
Gateway, Autumn Harvest 29,1460

*sends Chess with a note to find and deliver it to Feawen before leaving for Leringard*

(scribed in Elven)

My dearest Feawen,

I have come to a point in my life where I must fulfill one of my father's training lessons. I will be leaving for my expedition to Krashin's northern territories after I finish this letter to you.

I felt I should leave word with someone just in case I should not return. I must endure the elements and the glacial cold for a total of 7 days straight. I will use my thoughts of you to try to keep me warm through the long cold nights alone.

Should I happen to succumb to the harsh conditions up there and fall, I want you to continue on with your path, seeking true enlightenment and become all you desire in this world. I hope you and your father do find each other someday, I know he misses his daughter as much you miss him.

I want you to know that you have touched my heart in so many ways, that mere words cannot begin to describe my feelings for you. You are truly a lovely lady and I am honored to have had you in my life up to this point. I can only pray that I survive my training and return to view your beautiful self again. Hopefully, I should return back sometime in Autumn Dark. If Chess does not return to you soon after that time, Im afraid it means that I have fallen to Krashin's cruel environment and failed my survival training.

If this does end up taking the life force from my body, there is one thing I want to you to always remember.

I love you, Feawen Silimaure.

Shadowleaf... [/FONT]

Feawen

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2010, 01:48:38 pm »
Would my path of enlightenment be meant to go on alone? Surely it can't be, surely to find balance within, it is to be a path shared with another. Could the wind be so cruel as to take my Leaf down a path he may not return from?

I have faith in ShadowLeaf that he will return, and I have faith that when the time is right we will begin a family of our own, how long or when that will happen its as yet unknown. I know that when he returns from Krashin though, he will wish to meet a friendly face, with a warm embracing smile. So I will wait in Leringard for his ship to return, because within me I know he will.

The Forest Rose can not be without the Shadow of her Leaf.

Feawen

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2010, 08:09:47 am »
My dearest Love,

Even though only a few days have passed, I am still savoring our dinner together that night on the little Island in Stone. I am truly blessed to have someone with such a caring heart that is filled with compassion become a part of my life. As you noticed upon first seeing me that night, I was not well on the inside. I felt a certain sadness and had feelings of self doubt, something to which I am not used to feeling. My training has not incresed as I have wanted it to and I let that get in my mind, in a hurtful way...as you witnessed. After your gentle relaxing massage, that I almost went to sleep during, my mind began to heal. The touch of your soft silky hands made me become conent just lying in your arms, looking up at your beautiful aura. I have been thinking a lot of what you said to me that night, on what I need to look more for... Patience.

As I have come to know the inner Feawen, you have shown me so many ways in how to harness ones mind and remain calm and collected. I have never seen you get upset even, which I know comes from your dedication to following the path to enlightenment. After I left you in Stone, I walked the rest of the night, thinking about all the things you said to me and I found myself smiling till dawn. Thank you my love.

I am glad I did not burn the fish on the fire and removed it just in time *laughs*. I was glad you liked your meal and would love to do it for you again sometime in the near future. The times I am around your soothing nature, I feel I have all the patience that I would ever need. That is why I have such feelings for you my love, there is no other person that makes me feel the way I do when I am around my Forest Rose.

Grom loved the Salmon fillets and has already asked when we are going again. He was upset with me a little after knowing that I was with you that night. He wants me to tell you that he loves you too. Please never change my love, I feel you are a blessing for that which has been brought to me, my guiding angel from the heavens that watches over my travels and well being.

Plese be safe my love. I care for you so, and patiently wait till we are reunited once again in the future.

Your Love,
Shadowleaf

*Picture of a rose near a tree is roughly drawn below*

Feawen

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 08:44:48 am »
My Beloved Leaf

Each bite of fish I take I savor and am reminded of our time together, each moment not only just Stone, as it reminds me of how embraced by your love I am, and how honored and treasured you make me feel to do so much. You, Chess, and Grom are my family, you are my home.

When I leave I find myself looking back at the path I walk and how it always leads me back to you. Never does my heart stray or waver from you, never will it. I don't wish for it to as I hold onto you with all that I am.

When I was in the monastery, my brethren there would try to teach us that things of this world will only hold you bound to this earth, and that until you are ready to release them will you ever truly reach enlightenment.

I am not ready to let go of you or my father, or chess or Grom. I have a path that I wish to follow and I pray that it will be a long time spent with you so that I may enjoy you love, your warmth, and then way you hold me gently. There is still much in my path that I need to learn, beyond being able to let go.

I almost wonder if my father has already found the end of his journey and let go of what binds him to this world. I would be comforted if this was the case and why I have not heard word from him in these many years.

My Love, let it matter not what others believe or think or feel about you, that you should place such a measure of your self worth. Let only what you know and feel and the true intentions of your path be what you find peace in.

You can not and should not let the judgemental glares of those around you change who you are inside. I hope that in this life I can show you much of what I have learned so far and help you to find peace within much as I have.

I truly enjoyed tending to you so gently, to see you relax and become content to my touch. I love to see you peaceful My Leaf, and to feel that you know how much I love and care for you. I know that soon we will again meet on the little isle though I would be just as happy meeting under our tree and eating cold fish, and enjoying the sweetness of your kiss, so long as we are together.

All My Love,
Your Forest Rose
Feawen

Feawen

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2010, 08:30:43 am »
My Love,

Chess is so anxious to deliver this letter to you, he can not contain his little self and is bounding around with anticipation as I write this.

All of my animal friends truly do love you Feawen. I see them look at you in our travels together, they treat you as a part of me and have been asking of you often.

I have read that there will be a party with song and dance in Leringard soon. I would love to accompany you to this my rose.

When I find out the exact date, I will send Chess to you again.

Be safe my Love,

Shadowleaf

Feawen

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2010, 08:31:32 am »
My Dearest Love,

I would love to join you for this event My Beloved and can not wait to design a dress fitting for this event.

I am always happy to see our little friends bound into my life and receive your notes of affection and the way that Chess curls up next to me as I write back, letting me rub his tummy and gently hugging my hand as I do so.

Our family is so precious to me. You are so precious to me. Also have you had a chance to think more about what we have discussed, is there anything more you can remember?

I miss you My Beloved and I look forward to your next letter and visit from Chess.

All My Love,
Your Forest Rose.

Feawen

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2010, 08:33:23 am »
My Love,

As I watched Chess come back to me joyful and energized, I knew that he had found you doing well which made me feel content.

I am honored to have you by side for such an event. A new dress you say?, I could not imagine you any more beautiful then in the one you wore atop the tower for me that one cloudy windy day. You are quite breathtaking my dear, I would always welcome the pleasure of viewing you in a new dress that you have made or bought for that matter. I will feel that I am the luckiest guy at this entire event to have you on my arm.

I am honored that you have accepted my invitation my Forest Rose. I hear that this festival might even have music in the streets which should be fun for us. Do not worry about bringing any coin for food, drinks, games, because I will take care of all coin needed for us that night. I have a few jobs lined up and making some good coin off of them and I would like to treat you to a pleasant and joyful evening my dear.

To answer you about my thoughts as of late....

Well, I have given some more thought to it. I have been finding myself occasionaly sitting in various sea port's, taverns and pubs trying to maybe overhear a word or two that would bring my memory back, but mostly the loud bar patrons muffle out any conversation close by. I wish I knew more my Love, but I wanted to forget everything from that fateful day that it happened, till those days I set foot on Mistone. Its been almost 5 years now and I have not really thought about it until just recently. I will keep trying though.

I trained myslef to block it all out. It may take some time for me to let it re-enter my mind. I will remain patient and see where my mind takes me.

Everytime Chess comes back and jumps into my arms with your note, a sudden rush of wind with the fragrance of you fills my senses. I sometimes read your letters over and over by the fire at night. I look out deep into the stars and wonder where are you right now?. I then know it not matters where you are in bodily form...for we are never apart in spirital form and are always together in our own special way.

Love Always,
Leaf

anything