The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Flamming Fists of Dom  (Read 65 times)

Dominæter

• View Profile
    Flamming Fists of Dom
    « on: November 30, 2005, 06:11:00 pm »
    Today was an abseloute disaster. Leo and I decided to make a trip to Berhagen Mountains. We started gathering a party like we always do and we on our way. I knew it was going to be a disaster when i noticed that our party wasnt even close together or talking very much. So Defron,Leo,Shadoe and i decided to just do it on our own. We managed the first part but thats when Sy and her friend decided to finally cach up to us and charge the monsters. They escaped easily but the rest of the party almost died. Leo told them that it was reckles and to refrain from doing it again but they said it was "fun". Yes very fun. So deeper we go to these giant creatures that throw rocks, what is their plan? To charge with abseloutely no tactics. That was a mistake. Several more giants joined the frey and our fate was sealed. Defron was the first to die, then me, then Leo, then Shadoe, and lastly Sy. Leo and I wernt too happy about it so we decided to play some creatures. My deck beat his deck into the ground, he had no chance. But im sure he will improve. I want to start mining a little so i can make the jewlery that Alnusa asked for. I remeber some minor training with weapons and such from my father but i fear i need further develoment in using weapons and such. Im sure Shrubbery will help me since he is a rather skilled fighter. I hope to learn those skills rather quickly for i do not have much time.

Dominæter

• View Profile
      RE: Flamming Fists of Dom
      « Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 06:12:00 pm »
      Well, i guess learning to fight with weapons is too much of a hassle. I like fighting with my hands. Todays was quite eventful and Leolaka and I are turning into quite the joksters. Not only did i scale the walls in the bank, but we threw bags full of nuts at by-passers. It was quite comical. I hope to do more with him soon. He is a funny one. And he doesnt smell as bad as everyone says he does. Hiding was quite useful in the situation when that one man didnt like us throwing the bags at him. Im glad i was ably to hide and Leo was able to run. Quite a funny day. I hope more will come. I also met another woman who fights with no weapons. I showed her around a bit and we went to Haven. She learned much and greatly appreciated my help. Then Leo, Defron, Nyyana and I went to Dregar to slay some minators. Those are big and fearsome but not beyond our ability. I would bring them to their knees while other would finish them off. Defron got a good laugh out of our tricks too.

Dominæter

• View Profile
        « Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 06:18:00 pm »
        Well today was a bit embarrassing. I was caught sleeping naked on a rock on Dregar. I had a pretty long run exploring the place and just wanted to relax a bit. So i lay on the rock, naked, and of course it starts raining. And even more definite, Leo and his party show up. This included Defron, who is a good man, Nimo, also a good man, Nyyana, who i dont really know, Starr, also new face to me, and Lan. Lan was a bit stuck up. We wanted to go ogre hunting and he commented and my hunting choice and then said he was going back to Hlint. Not knowing the area but stubborn to go alone he went off in the wrong direction. Later that day we came accross him and he said he "Exploring". Of course. Several minutes after he passed us he came back and said he was lost so i lead him back to North Point, although i dont think he was worth it. Nimo lead the party then right into some mercenaries that cast death magic on him and dropped him dead on the spot.  I lead the party back. I think im going to learn my sneaking skils more. A man who fights unarmed can walk quietly without all the armor and weapons making sounds and giving his location away. Being able to slip by unnoticed would make me even more lethal. Im trying to learn the art of stealth but it sint easy. I pulled a good trick on Shrub and im planning on doing one on Leolaka. Its going to be a good one...

Dominæter

• View Profile
          « Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 05:51:00 pm »
          Today was fantastic.  I spent an enourmous amount of time fishing.  It quite relaxing. I caught several 30 lb catfish. Those are huge. I collected some hops for Shrubbery since he dearly loves making alkihol as he calls it.  I also went to the Iron Hills with Leo and Nyyana. We went into the ogre stronghold and took out some kind of human/ogre beserker looking creature. Quite strong they are. I never wished i was able to hide more. They all dissappeared mysteriouslt giving us access to gold and topaz. I do not know how to mine ore so i didnt take any gold. But i did take two pieces of topaz.  I plan on putting them in a ring.  Leo died somewhere after we split. That boy is hopeless without me. My legs are still weary from carrying several hundred pounds of fish I caught.  I hope to go back to Lake Rillon to catch more catfish. We brought another man with us. He had an eyepatch. Nice enough man, but he was slaughtered by the pirates we encountered just outside of Hurm. Vile bunch they are. I relished hearing them scream for the wrong they have done. And they did not have the pleasure of dying quickly as Kazian did. I plan on killing them every chance i have.

anything