The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Freedom for all  (Read 58 times)

jrizz

Freedom for all
« on: October 11, 2006, 11:38:13 am »
I am disturbed by the openness of slavery in some of the cities of the world. Most recently in Karthy I witnessed a public slave market. There were elf, human, Orc, Half-Orc, and other races enslaved and for sale. My anger at this was such that I almost attacked the slavers right there in the open. I held my anger in check and remembered the motto of the Network “information is power”. I am gathering as much information as I can now and the Network is now on the job. I feel confident that we will find a way to deal with them. I have talked with many others and I am sure that many will come if a call to action is needed. Action can take many forms but action is what is needed here. We can fight this from within the system or with force or by creating a icon that will help to bring down the slavers and those that support them. What do I men by this? My mind is forming a plan but it is fuzzy right now. I can see parts of it, we can to start a movement that the people will flock to. But how will we do this? We need a personality a legend that will spur the people to act or at least support a over throw of the existing power. Hmm this makes me think, can this tactic work in Prantz? I will need to think on this more and talk with others. The simple matter here is that these slavers must be put out of business and out of commission.

anything