The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: G'ork's Contemplations  (Read 202 times)

Makashi

G'ork's Contemplations
« on: July 05, 2009, 03:27:58 pm »
*As G'ork makes his way with the others towards bitterridge he can't help but begin to think if he has already started to take less care in his work, pondering at the following....*

I should have come alone, I used to be so self reliant, no one to turn to for help, no need to do so.

What is happening to me? Inviting the others along is going to make this job a lot more difficult....I had no problem performing the tasks asked, however, with them here....it's much more complicated.

I could tell from the moment that the man hiring me looked upon the others as weak...maybe he is right. Maybe I have been blinded by my own laziness in not putting everything I have into my missions anymore...

Why couldn't Ami just control herself this once? This would have been so much less complicated without this spiralling out of control, shes forced this misson onto all of us now....yet still for some reason my rage subsisded as soon as I saw the sad expression of regret upon her face...

Arkolio had the right idea....I should have just followed him and escaped the city while I had a chance.

*G'ork fixes his eye upon Emie for a moment before starring straight ahead*

Emie I think is going to prove useful on this mission atleast, she has worked with me in the past on things, and I can't say I'd prefer anyone else beside me with a blade at hand, more importantly, a hand ready to use it.

Each step taken I still have to consider what may happen to us all, if any of us get caught this could mean we are tortured or maybe worse for days. The consequences of it keep my mind sharp, focused on getting it right. I will get this right. I just hope Ami can resist the temptation of doing anything stupid to draw attention upon us....what am I saying? This is Ami, G'ork...

*closing his eyes in frustration for a moment, taking in a breath of the air as the wind picks up for several moments*

I have to trust that she will do as I say....she probably won't like it, infact I know where that has gotten me in the past with her...but maybe this whole incident has started some cogs turning in her little head.....maybe.

*he looks from the path ahead to Ami once more, briefly grunting expecting some sort of response from her*

I hope she has a backup plan if we get caught...all I know is that I am going to make this mission quick and as clean as possible, in and out, nothing more, no fuss, no mess....besides the corpses writhing on the floor that is...

This should be good if things go well. What am I saying, I sound as if I doubt myself now....Remember the old way G'ork.....This will be good. This will get done, and you won't get caught.

*G'ork continues to go over things in his mind as he almost subconciously checks his equipment, packing things away so they are easily accessible each time they stop to rest*