The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Greystoke's beginning  (Read 211 times)

Etinfall

Greystoke's beginning
« on: May 16, 2005, 09:38:00 pm »
[SIZE=10][SIZE=13]Leaving the only home I ever new had me worried. Worried that I couldn't make it out in the world. I seemed to be doing just fine though, finding odd jobs here and there. Earning just enough to rent a room on most nights. Usually having some sort of shelter, my hopes were rising.  Then it happened. I am not even sure what happened, but it did. I awoke in a dream, atleast I thought it was a dream. I do not know how one can wake up in a dream but that is how I can explain it. I was standing with a dragon. I assumed it was a dragon never actually seeing one before this. Oddly enough the dragon spoke... to me.  I have been chosen to help the world of layonara. Help it fight the evil forces of a man named Blood... Man? not sure really. This dragon thinks me a hero, ha! Me? a hero? had to be a mistake. But the beast assures me I am here for a reason. Eventually he had me believing the hype and I willingly accepted the challenge. [/SIZE] [SIZE=13]Flash!!! I am on a road. Alone, walking. Nothing but my thoughts.[/SIZE]    [SIZE=13]I will fight, I will do my best. But up ahead, lights. What is this? I continue. [/SIZE] [/SIZE]
  [SIZE=10]  [SIZE=13]This is it. After speaking with a woman I learn this Blood person is here on Layonara. I must go there now. To help, to fight. I have never had a purpose... besides to make a living that is. This is different.  Flash!  A town. Small, quaint. Quiet too, but a feeling of anxiety. As if an attack could spring from nowhere. I panic, leave town. I have no idea of where I am going or even if it is safe. I just keep walking...[/SIZE]    [SIZE=13]I come across a place that reminds me of home. The beauty, the peacefulness. This is what we all deserve. This is why I will fight. Time to turn around and head back to the small town. [/SIZE] [/SIZE]
  [SIZE=10][SIZE=13]I will hide among te others, learn what I can. I will develop my skills and one day make a difference in this battle against evil...[/SIZE]    [SIZE=13]I will hide, learn, and suprise...[/SIZE]  [/SIZE]

anything