The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Dru Rigbliu - A Ranger in training  (Read 281 times)

IceDragonDuvessa

Dru Rigbliu - A Ranger in training
« on: October 04, 2011, 04:12:01 am »
The journal looks to be written in a neat hand but the ink appears to be made from mud. There is a bit of soaking where the mud ink bled into the paper but it is still pretty legible.

I've been chopping a lot of dead branches off trees and picking cotton. Who knew being a ranger meant pruning every darned plant I see. It's like being on the farm but scarier cause bears chase me..and orcs...and kobolds... and goblins... and fish men... and skunks... and bugbears... and gnolls... and everything else that might see me. Skunks though, skunks are the WORST. They are smelly and then they make me smelly, then they made chancy smelly and then me smellier and... well it was just a bad smelly day.

I made some tanglefoot bags today out of some mean old badgers that tried to chase me and a silk gland out of this ettercap man spider thing that also tried to chase me. I am getting pretty good at the leather making but not very good at the bow making.

OOOH I saw the wolfswood rangers the other day! I was over with Faylong trying to deliver this letter to this farmer and I met them. They were all very busy so I didn't keep them. I had SOOO many questions though, maybe I can go back and catch one.

We kinda found the farmer eventually.. some big kitties chased us there. The farmer told us about his cow so we went to find her. We got chased by this big fat griffon that tried to eat us... looks like he had eaten the cow. After the buffalo chased us back to the camp we gave the farmer the collar from his cow. It was sad.

On the way back to the boat I got chased by some swamp men, I think we made a wrong turn. I got dead that day.

I sure do get chased a lot...