The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Janesca Greenwillow/ Fadrie Fireglow  (Read 62 times)

OOwitch

• View Profile
    Janesca Greenwillow/ Fadrie Fireglow
    « on: May 18, 2005, 06:31:00 pm »
    *written in ink of a very dry parchment*

Well the search for Brak seems to be nearing.  I hear reports that he is indeed taking shelter in this town called Hlint.  It seems i have most of the residents fooled, thinking i am some do gooder.  Convinced that Brak is wanted for serious crimes.  But that Paladin, Slate i have heard people call him, he may just be trouble.  He wishes to contact his temple and have Justicars dispatched.  That could put a foil in my mission.  I need Brak myself, and i dont think i will be able to wrestle him away from experienced Justicars.  I will need to track him down before they arrive.  And i feel i shall need to ditch that paladin as well.  He suspects, i can hear it in his voice.  

*hears someone talking to the inn keeper and puts the pen down to listen*

OOwitch

• View Profile
      RE: Janesca Greenwillow/ Fadrie Fireglow
      « Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 07:19:00 pm »
      *writing again*

most excellent, i have gained new information.  It seems Brak hiered out the services of a dwarven barbarian not two days ago.  They met in the cellar of the inn.  It seems he gave the dwarf some speal about making a good name for himself.   Doing favors, helping to solve problems (NPC mini quests), and even going as far as to help stock the armory of a neighboring town.  I would prefer not to have to go to fort llast and talk to this Lt. Jursen.  Trying to bluff a guard patroling the foot of a temple of Toran just spells disaster.  But atleast i know he is still in the area.  He wont be able to hide long.

*puts the pen away*

OOwitch

• View Profile
        RE: Janesca Greenwillow/ Fadrie Fireglow
        « Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 08:16:00 am »
        *Brushes some dust off her clothes and sits down in the inn*

I think i spotted Brak late this night.  He entered the sewers of Hlint.  I searched about for him but found only rats.  Just like that coward to hide amongst rats.  Before leaving a found a crevas that if he tried he may of actually been able to slide thru.  Entering it myself I found i was in the cellar of the inn, the door leading out closing shut.  But he was gone before i could catch him.  I dont think he saw me, but he must know he is being tracked.

*starts to clean the white robes she wears*